Motorola DROID X

Motorola DROID X

• Red

Hi, in the listing there is a line for a "mini SIM" where is the sim card on this phone?

Thanks!

Team Solo, 22 Mar 2016My Motorola Droid X has been a Great phone. Still like bra... moreMine it does nt have aplace for the line

• Junior agwes

How do i get access to your service

Team Solo, 22 Mar 2016My Motorola Droid X has been a Great phone. Still like bra... moreWho is your service provider?

• young cent

daddyshannon242@, 10 Aug 2014I lock my phone and I can't get in it can you help meits good in terms of browsings but the only mistake i made i wiped it now it asks fo sum paswords.

Cherri , 24 Jun 2014I want to know if this is a good phone for gamers Absolutely not
Look it's only 512mb of RAM :/
And it's an old Android version

• Team Solo

My Motorola Droid X has been a Great phone. Still like brand new - Never any problems, Good call quality, pictures, and video. Really high quality. Built to last. I love this phone, and will hang on to it as long as I can. Hotspot works great, google maps, browser, etc, never any problems.

iPhone User, 27 Apr 2015Yeah none of that stuff on iPhone is true. I use an iPhone... moreTo be fair, at some point with the iPhone 4S, it did tend to delete music you did not purchase from the iTunes. That however no longer happens as I have an iPhone 5S

• iPhone User

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2015This phone here is awesome. Its fast, and awesome operating... moreYeah none of that stuff on iPhone is true. I use an iPhone 5, and it works perfectly fine.

• Tachid

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2015opinionMy Motorola need to fine an area

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2014Since this phone is 4 years old i guess i cant be too harsh... moreThis phone here is awesome. Its fast, and awesome operating system. Its one of my favorite phones Ive ever had. IPhones are garbage and there all ugly. From Ive seen in the reviews, since Apple owns it. It randomly deletes peoples music, resets itself = Garbage. Who cares if it doesnt have a front camera. Thats stupid, why would you want a front camera when your gonna be taking pictures? Taking pics of "Selfies" is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. You mines well ask yourself, what are you planning to be...? A SuperStar....? LoL So Dumb. Motorola > IPhone all day. :)

• Lovely Jane

daddyshannon242@, 10 Aug 2014I lock my phone and I can't get in it can you help meCall your phone company

Since this phone is 4 years old i guess i cant be too harsh on it but considering phones like the iphone 4 and others were out at the same time as this one im confused as to why anyone would choose this shat phone! Its awfully slow, no front camera, shatty keyboard, recording and many other things take sd card so without it youre screwed. I typed this review on a droud x and fixing typos took forever.. e efficient phone..

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2014I can not get 3G on my fone why? phone*

• daddyshannon242@

I lock my phone and I can't get in it can you help me

I can not get 3G on my fone why?

• Cherri

I want to know if this is a good phone for gamers

• sus

I am on Straight Talk but I bought phone with Verizon a friend updated and straight talk made it for straight talk then I called motorola how to tether they messed up my phone by putting it to factory settings Now Verizon comes on and does not allow any free aps ie FOXFI to work, or any blue tooth, and many other Apps. Please help to get Rid of Verizon control, I am grand fathered why verizon is doing this.

• !!IM HIGH!!

I have dis fone a good while now since de last update some security something de fone just decided 2 run slow not very slow but it was goin fine before my droid x is on 2.3.4