Motorola Edge

Motorola Edge

• JJOS

Motorola finally solve the screen issue un the Edge in 2021? Thanks

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2021Idk why but not even on Android 10 I didn't have that optionIt will arrive eventually. Battery life improved a lot so ui smoothness

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2021Even better with Android 11 Chrome now works ok. I just ... moreIdk why but not even on Android 10 I didn't have that option

• Ladyred

I hate this phone. I don't care about all the fancy stuff I wanted a nice easy to handle with easy functions. That's not the Edge Plush. I have to download apps for everything. It's a pain. Directions are compli

Even better with Android 11

Chrome now works ok. I just wish that they would deliver the 60/90/ auto HZ screen option, still missing. It works great with 90hz anyway.

I'm getting my Android 11 update on the Edge in Romania. For y'all who are wondering it's almost 1.2GB, more precisely 1.174MB

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2021However, the bill of materials is around the same as 5 year... moreBill of materials? I'm talking about *just* the display, that's it! Oh, and if the bill of materials is still the same price today, then why is the S7 Edge only selling for $100 nowadays? Doesn't make sense there.

Macbeth, 19 Apr 2021The point I'm making is that 5 years ago you needed to... moreHowever, the bill of materials is around the same as 5 years ago since Samsung stopped making S7 Edges a long time ago.

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2021What's the point comparing a 5 year old phone to a com... moreThe point I'm making is that 5 years ago you needed to pay in excess of $700 to get a phone with a 1440p display, but nowadays the same phone costs around $100, thereby showing that the display on the phone has also decreased in price. Therefore it should also be on this phone as well, which obviously costs more than $100. There's just no excuse here.

Macbeth, 09 Apr 2021Yes I am for real. These displays depreciate in cost, so th... moreWhat's the point comparing a 5 year old phone to a comparatively recently released phone?

Of course the S7 Edge falls to ~$100, it was *$769* at launch. Use $769 to compare, not $100.

Even if you use the S7, it was $669 at launch.

Then you'll see. No company would put a 1440p panel at $100.

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2021No. For that you´ll need the Edge Plus. ty

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2021does it have ois?No.

For that you´ll need the Edge Plus.

does it have ois?

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2021I just got my Edge yesterday, going from a Huawei Mate 20 l... moreGet the Gcam and you´ll see huge difference in your photos

I just got my Edge yesterday, going from a Huawei Mate 20 lite, and I can tell you that it is worth it. This 90Hz OLED screen is GORGEOUS. Mine doesn't have any issues yet. For me it's hard to get used to that 90° curved screen, but I like it. I recommend this phone 100%. Yeah, it has only Android 10 but I'm sure it will be upgradable to Android 11

al, 09 Apr 2021are you for real?, that is 5 year old second hand phone and... moreYes I am for real. These displays depreciate in cost, so there's no reason why they can't be on phones that are of the price of the Motorola Edge.

• al

Macbeth, 04 Apr 2021Oh really? The S7 Edge has a 1440p display and costs around... moreare you for real?, that is 5 year old second hand phone and you are comparing it to 2020 midranger...

Screen is defective

• DB

Ras, 18 Mar 2021If it's the US version, it's single simUs version has a dual sim card version as well

• guy

mainstream FHD, 03 Apr 2021What world do you live in to have phones under $100 with 14... moreitis a 2016 phone and it dropped in price dramatically
so yeah