Motorola FIRE XT

Motorola FIRE XT

• mr.hasan

Please. Help my notorola fire xt 530
Market. Is not working. How to install. Apps

I love moto fones, unfortunately this model has a very low memory that it even fails to start when the memory is full. Meanwhile, I just use it as a basic call/sms fone. Memory cannot handle even the internal app updates or a single app from the store. The worst experience I had over moto fones.

please how to dowload the system motorola fire XT?

please i need a system to telecharge in motorola fire XT351

immu, 01 May 2014Hi bro, Can you tell me how to free the internal memory. ... morePlease can you increase the memory

i have touch screen because my mobile droped touch is damaged

• carlos

Sandeep, 13 May 2014Tell me about tweaking the internal memory , and link2sd extrem... moreHow can I extend phone memory

• Daniel

has been using since 2.4years..phone is ok..love motorola though...waiting for moto x2

• sonu

immu, 01 May 2014Hi bro, Can you tell me how to free the internal memory. ... morei think u hv to root it by rooting software...

• Sandeep

Tell me about tweaking the
internal memory , and link2sd extreme
methode.

• immu

INJAKARTA, 16 Apr 2014i have this fire xt for about 1,5 year , i almost sell it , but ... moreHi bro,

Can you tell me how to free the internal memory.

I am unhappy with the internal memory for my Motorola XT 530. How did you do that??

• INJAKARTA

i have this fire xt for about 1,5 year , i almost sell it , but after i learn about tweaking the internal memory , and link2sd extreme methode , the 157mb internal memory now is 97% always free :) also fire xt can be used for BBM now , great !!!

I have this phone 2 years its great.

• Naveen

Radhika, 22 Jan 2014I am extremely disappointed with the on board memory of this pho... moreExperirncing the same for the last one year as the user of xt530.. really got pissed off

• Jo

Its Phone memory is very Low.. And also the battery back up is too bad....

AnonD-146050, 16 May 2013This is a great phone except for one major issue. 150MB of inter... moredo u think rooting wud b a gud idea?

• Radhika

I am extremely disappointed with the on board memory of this phone. The battery life is also abysmal when the net connection is on. Terrible phone when one is travelling. Also, some basic features, e.g. creating groups in the phone book, are not there. The return sign on my phone needs more than a touch to work :-/ All-in-all not a good experience.

• Tawfiq Haalwa

Dear the manager of the Sales & Marketing Dept.
Kindly note that early t6his year I bought a Motorola Fire XT from the Mobile Co Zain here in Jordan due to the fact that Motorola is a very decent and reputable firm globally .This mobile has given my wife a very hard time .I have taken to the your dealer here in Amman ,Jordan many times already but sorry they cannot fix it at all .
I am still suffering with this bad mobile and I wish that you as Motorola advise your dealer to change it for me .Appreciate your help
My email: twhalawa@yahoo.com

it get always hanged you have to remove the battery and again placing the battery, this you have to do two three times then it starts.

• AnonD-193104

Excellent All rounder phone!