Motorola FIRE XT

Motorola FIRE XT

• xv

it was a gud phone for an average user when i bought it n it did fine..i used only a few apps. whatsap n raging thunder etc was gud. all other features n specs worked gud.
now its version is over n can be upgraded from 2.3.4 to 2.3.7. till wt version can we update without rooting? or rooting gud for this ? im not a technical guy.i go for da sevice center.
internal memory is 150 mb is too low but at that time 2011 ,it was big i think so. nw 150 mb memory is almost full n i can barely do anything cz its old n new versions dont support this model. ram is 300 mb free. this is with a couple of apps .
3g consumes battery -have to charge by da end of da day.
since i hv it still now i ask can da battery 1500mah 3.7 v be upgraded wit higher till what mah ? mah has to stick to 3.7 v n any more will not work?
infact from 3yrs i hv not used much ,as apps r blocked for update,wanting to service.
it does heat up when prolonged use or hotspot or charging so caution symbol displays.

• xv

3g consumes battery -have to charge by da end of da day.

• xv

Radhika, 22 Jan 2014I am extremely disappointed with the on board memory of thi... morephone has low memory n is old now..gud for limited apps

• mr.hasan

Please. Help my notorola fire xt 530
Market. Is not working. How to install. Apps

I love moto fones, unfortunately this model has a very low memory that it even fails to start when the memory is full. Meanwhile, I just use it as a basic call/sms fone. Memory cannot handle even the internal app updates or a single app from the store. The worst experience I had over moto fones.

please how to dowload the system motorola fire XT?

please i need a system to telecharge in motorola fire XT351

immu, 01 May 2014Hi bro, Can you tell me how to free the internal memory... morePlease can you increase the memory

i have touch screen because my mobile droped touch is damaged

• carlos

Sandeep, 13 May 2014Tell me about tweaking the internal memory , and link2sd e... moreHow can I extend phone memory

• Daniel

has been using since 2.4years..phone is ok..love motorola though...waiting for moto x2

• sonu

immu, 01 May 2014Hi bro, Can you tell me how to free the internal memory... morei think u hv to root it by rooting software...

• Sandeep

Tell me about tweaking the
internal memory , and link2sd extreme
methode.

• immu

INJAKARTA, 16 Apr 2014i have this fire xt for about 1,5 year , i almost sell it ,... moreHi bro,

Can you tell me how to free the internal memory.

I am unhappy with the internal memory for my Motorola XT 530. How did you do that??

• INJAKARTA

i have this fire xt for about 1,5 year , i almost sell it , but after i learn about tweaking the internal memory , and link2sd extreme methode , the 157mb internal memory now is 97% always free :) also fire xt can be used for BBM now , great !!!

I have this phone 2 years its great.

• Naveen

Radhika, 22 Jan 2014I am extremely disappointed with the on board memory of thi... moreExperirncing the same for the last one year as the user of xt530.. really got pissed off

• Jo

Its Phone memory is very Low.. And also the battery back up is too bad....

AnonD-146050, 16 May 2013This is a great phone except for one major issue. 150MB of ... moredo u think rooting wud b a gud idea?

• Radhika

I am extremely disappointed with the on board memory of this phone. The battery life is also abysmal when the net connection is on. Terrible phone when one is travelling. Also, some basic features, e.g. creating groups in the phone book, are not there. The return sign on my phone needs more than a touch to work :-/ All-in-all not a good experience.