Motorola FlipOut

Motorola FlipOut

• Sagar

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2011There is no option to move apps to memory card, because of os 2.1Download apps To Sd

• Sagar

harsh.., 02 Oct 2011is there any other software to move apps to sd cardApps2 SD

• harsh..

is there any other software to move apps to sd card

AnonD-24041, 29 Sep 2011plzz ..help me.. am not able to move my apps to sd card... hw c... moreThere is no option to move apps to memory card, because of os 2.1

plzz ..help me.. am not able to move my apps to sd card...
hw can i move my apps to my memory card

• harsh

plzz...help me .i am not able to move my apps to sd card..
how can i move my apps to memory card...

• tougo

19evol61, 24 Sep 2011just download apndroid, it fixed my battery problems by disablin... moreplease .. can u help me how to download this "apndroid" .. or can u give me the link for download it :)

• 19evol61

mego, 09 Sep 2011hi there , i have another problem which is the battery .with nor... morejust download apndroid, it fixed my battery problems by disabling 3G when not needed, now in 1 day i discharged only 40% of my battery (sending a few SMS, hours of music playback and occasional camera shots)

• NeetaNikhil

Hey! I was considering buying this cell-phone.m really impressd by the luks of the fone( also the fact tht it has a qwerty keypad,as i am not a fan of fully touch fones).but one thing bothers me and tht is the fact tht it runs on Andriod 2.1 OS (which is quite oudated compared to fone in the market today) and i really wish to have a great android experience. I would like to kno if u wud recommend this fone to me......Thanks u in advance....looking forwrd to ur opimion!! Take care

• mego

hi there , i have another problem which is the battery .with normal use ,it runs out so fast .i recharge the mobile every day and sometimes twice , can any1 help ?thanx everybody .

• mego

hi there , could any1 tells me plz how can i make a video call ?the camera is not as good as my last samsung .is there any solution 4 the camera ?could i reduce the senstivity of the screen ?i can`t make a choice without taking so much time .thank you so much ,bye

• str8ross

minimi, 05 Sep 2011my phn is locked...it says "sim unlocking code' whn i inser... morenormal code for motorola is 0000
but i think u have a country code

• minimi

my phn is locked...it says "sim unlocking code' whn i insert my sim.cn anyone tell me what is the code? pls-minimi318@yahoo.com

• a.j

guys i just bought this phone 3 days ago
this phone stunning i'm just flabbergasted of how incredible is it it fits me perfectly i just got to charge it every 1.5 day but i think it's battery is like other smartphones batteries but guys you should buy this phone it's like a brand new experience i love this phone if anything happened to it i would buy a new one without thinking

• josef

AnonD-12354, 29 Jun 2011we can update moto flipout android 2.1 version to other version ... moreCanot update flipout to 2.2 or 2.3, motorola say will donot update.

• AnonD-20341

Can This phone support MicroSDHC cards???

• Paul

lol123, 30 Aug 2011does this phone have market for apps??? please reply asap!Yes read the review :S

• lol123

does this phone have market for apps??? please reply asap!

can it be upgraded to os 2.2