Motorola FlipOut

Motorola FlipOut

• farah

has it been launched in pak yet? anyone plz help!

• Saud

Dear all , i'm facing some problem with my Motorola MB511 phone i'm having i cannot read my massages. i'm looking for Arabic soft wear. Thanks
My e-mail: shafi@usa.com

• srx

nice

however this time is so late for review this phone
hop to review motorola phone more fast like your favorite brands !

thx gsmarena team for review this nice phone

• cyber soldier

little higher price i think,but its design is unrepeatable,i like motorola's shiny design not too specifications

• brynn

100 Moto, 16 Sep 2010Moto started to make Android flip phone already...the XT806/XT81... moreIts a start tho..

• 100 Moto

brynn, 16 Sep 2010heard about this on fones show chat,i think its a great little d... moreMoto started to make Android flip phone already...the XT806/XT810 in China, except both are designed for "both" GSM and the 3G network (TD-SCDMA & CDMA) network in China, hence the pricetag is rather hefty...around US$865!

• brynn

heard about this on fones show chat,i think its a great little device but mainly something different,,good old moto but please get back to clamshells ie android rzr clamshelll,,yesyes

Any idea where to buy the coloured back covers?

Andry, 04 Sep 2010I wish to bring this one from Thailand to Israel (for my son). W... moreI have a flipout which i intend to use in israel so i hope it does =] all of my uk gsm phones work in israel this should work too.

• Celina

It will cost 299 in Greece without contract

ace , 06 Sep 2010i wanna have it but i only have a few hundred peso... can anyone... moreWhy not i got a job for you in my club late night dancing for dollars

• 100 Moto

garymazza, 08 Sep 2010Nice specs, interesting phone. Low retail price can I assume?Costs around US$365 unlock without contract in China.

• garymazza

Nice specs, interesting phone. Low retail price can I assume?

• ace

i wanna have it but i only have a few hundred peso... can anyone help me out?

• Andry

I wish to bring this one from Thailand to Israel (for my son). Will this work in Israel GSM network? thanks

• kd

Kiran, 02 Sep 2010Could u pls tell me some one, when this model getting launch in indiacnfirmed about its launch in india..within a months time..mrp. 16,999.

• Kiran

Could u pls tell me some one, when this model getting launch in india

• 100 Moto

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2010We brought you the first pictures of the AT&T version of the... moreThanks for your quick review. In HK we will get it in Sept and I think my wife will like it.

Also quite interesting to see how AT&T gets Flipout and Tmobile gets the Charm....