Motorola L2

Motorola L2

• tdm

Been using this same phone for 11+ years. Sucks? I don't think so...great little comm device!

i remember this phone.....nif nif nif great phone

• hellomoto

phone sucks

great phone

• Chris

Shelbieee , 15 Dec 2010how do you lock the keypad on this phone ? go to the main menu and press *

• uma

this is very smart mobile imiss the mobile

• Shelbieee

how do you lock the keypad on this phone ?

I miss this phone.

• Motokia

If You Want An Updated Version of this phone buy the L6i it has radio and speakerphone i think.

gigi, 27 Dec 2009i will give you one for freecan u give it to me?

• sushil sharma

i need motorola phone tool software can anyone help me
kindly mail me at sushil.sharma@engineer.com

• Budi

Dear sir,
Ihave motorola L2 GSM. Ihave trable to delete my addrees book. Thank you

• Denise

gigi, 27 Dec 2009i will give you one for freeI need a Motorola L2 for my mother. She has ALS/Lou Gehrig's Disease. She needs a candy bar style phone and this and one other which I purchased are the only ones available and compatible with her Dynavox Vmax speech machine. The other one I purchased was originally a TMobile but unlocked. It will not let her receive pictures with AT&T, plus it doesn't have a speaker phone setting. ARGH! This the third phone so far that we've tried. Anyone out there willing to find and donate their phone for my mother. I want to be sure she can receive pictures on this phone when others text them to her and that it has speaker phone capability. Her mind is very clear, but without her speech machine she is unable to communicate. Please help!

• gigi

MOTO LOVER, 23 Aug 2009any one say about this phones gprs perfomance...plz..moto l2 sup... morei will give you one for free

• From Canada

mikey, 19 Aug 2009Dear Friends How do I lock the keypad on this phone, the inst... moreHit Menu then Star..

It tells you how to do this if you go to the security menu option and hit lock keypad

You don't have to hold Menu down just hit it then star..
Thanks

• Motorola l2

MOTO LOVER, 23 Aug 2009any one say about this phones gprs perfomance...plz..moto l2 sup... moreyes u can use operamini 4.2.. i already tried it and it works.. u nid to bluetooth 1st the opera mini then use the setting no ip no port...

• MOTO LOVER

any one say about this phones gprs perfomance...plz..moto l2 support any webbrowser like operamini?plz plz reply..

• mikey

Dear Friends

How do I lock the keypad on this phone, the instructions do not tell me. Many thanks for your help

• simon

does this phone have flight mode if so how do i get to find it on the phone

• Motorola l2

very cool phone.. the only problem is the signal.. it always disappear.. really great phone.. nice style..