Motorola M3188

Motorola M3188

• bhama

this was my first phone i got it from my late brother oh man!!!

First phone, it still works, very solid, build in UK. 1 or 2 pixel lines missing, but still kicking.

• silentguy

easy to use. Very solid and strong.
My first and best cellphone. I miss it

• Mono

I remember this celphone had the very peculiar option that IT CAN WORK WITH 4 AA BATTERIES, instead of the standar battery.. pretty sweet.

• fkk

miss these type of mobile with black and white dislay monophonic ringtones cool phone it has 26 laugages!

• evert

I found it back again! i gonna use soon, i just need an adapter, this baby have been in boxes for years, it was my first mobile.

• Willibert

Hello everybody,
I'm looking for the manual of my motorola Handy. Modelnumber inside: M3188. Type: MC2-41D11. May be you can send me a link to download it. Thanks a lot and read you again.Bye. Willibert

• Martin (Holland)

My very first mobile phone (the version without the flap) when indeed mobile phones meant something, when they weren't a part of our daily life. Worked absolutely brilliant for me! Meeeeemorieeees ^^

• Fish_bulb

First mobile I ever owned, brings back a lot of memories of the days when owning a mobile phone actually meant something... I was 17 and starry eyed heheh

• buccerri

i have problem with motorola m3188. When i swich on
on the display is shown " please wait to enter a specila code". If you can send to me a special code via e-mail, i will presiate that.Thank you in advance!

• Henk

Please help me by mailing a manual to me
I canĀ“t find out how to increase the sound
Thank you in advance.

• Harris

a motorola tv remote?

• fred

i have problem with motorola m3188. When i swich on

• Chris

@Nesha

Recharable batteries lose their power after awhile :)

• Nesha

My mom had this phone for years & the battery was CONSTANTLY dying. I think Motorola has some kind of battery issue or something b/c she would charge it all night long, and then by 4 or 5 the next day it'd be totally DEAD! Other than that it was cool, it worked fine when it had power.

please wait to enter special code

• Steve

Dear Sir,

Please send me an english manual of M3188
in PDF format or let meknow where to find it.

Regards
Steve

• michael keshi

nice phone bcos i have one and i wil like to up grade mine

• LUKASZ

please code in motorola m3188

• kofi ofori

need help to unblock my phone