Motorola MC55

Motorola MC55

Today is October 4, 2019, and yesterday I bought three second-hand Motorola MC5574 EDAs, they work great, they are perfect, they perform as if they were just taken out of the box, and time and hits have not affected them at all . Very easy to program with Microsoft Visual Studio, a true tank.

• Abraham

How can I unlock my MC55 and use in Ghana? I've inserted a local sim card but keep on receiving GSM NOT READY message.

• Shahed

How can i get this device in Bangladesh,want to buy,plz as soon inform me

• Mike Manzi

Anyone know if I can get the Motorola mobile computer with a 2 Sim Slot and 2 SAM slots?

• hari

Motorola MC55 Devce have scanner?

hm,it cool but funny with a horn

This device does not come standard with a QR code reader. I would imagine you could develop a generator no problem as it has a windows Mobile base OS. The issue would be reading it.

• webster

l want to buy this phone, is there any arrangement that l acn buy it and you post it to me or dou you have any fealers here in zimbabwe. l really needs this phone

• Frix Alonso

We're planning to develop application program to generate QR Code for our Warehouse Management System. I would like to ask if this model or any other model of Motorola PDA Scanner could support QR Code generation.

• Frix Alonso

We're planning to develop application program to generate QR Code for our Warehouse Management System. I would like to ask if this model or any other Motorola PDA Scanner could support to generate QR Code.

• pdm

wooow it is nice have it but where in ghana can i get it?

• CHANDAN

this handset is look like as wiless phone,but it is very good look i like it

Monoja Anthony Ezibo, 05 May 2010Who ever says this phone is bad and ugly is just reasoning withi... moreI agree buddy !!

• rocket man

abhi, 23 Apr 2011is it a phone? or a detonator?hahah..detonator......but this thing is seriously strong....

• abhi

is it a phone? or a detonator?

• Superior

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2010I think its meant to be a tank.I agree.

• Klebson Urtado

Ansh, 13 Oct 2010336 Grams !! i mean is it really 336 Grams?..the only question i... moreBarcode scanner

I think its meant to be a tank.

• Ansh

336 Grams !! i mean is it really 336 Grams?..the only question i could think of is... "BUT WHY??"..Wat is it made of? Carved Iron?? Black Stone?? it weighs as much as my laptop...Utterly unusable in those specs..Sorry Moto.. am usually a big fan n kindda liked this one in a outdoorsy way but this is ridiculuos..not worth it !!

hope you don't need to use as a phone. BARELY usable. I spend more time poking the phone than doing my job. productivity has dropped since company started using this horrible use of technology