Motorola ME632

Motorola ME632

My phone motorola ME632 doesn't turn on it write only"FASTBOOT MODE"and then it turn off.and it doesn't seem to be charged,what does this means???

My phone doesn't turn on and when it do so it only write"FASTBOOT MODE"what can i do?????

• GZET

Anyone have any idea how to root ME632s bought in Hong Kong?

Pro+ China Version.

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2011Why does this phone have a higher rating than the pro plus when ... moreIt's nice to use this phone regarding the internet processing except the camera and camcorder... Because malfunction occurred once I used the camera or the camcorder. please help me why my camera did not function properly it was always hanged when use these apps.

• Marucus

nrto60, 25 Oct 2011Hmm.. Looks like motorola has taken lead in making hybrid phones... morethis phone is sold in Hongkong with a 1550mah battery, but in China mainland, with a 1390mah one.

• Marcus

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2012I couldn't find any information about this phone at any website ... moreseems this phone was designed and manufactured all in Motorola Nanjing,China,and only sold in China mainland and HongKong.

• fanec75m

I have this phone and I can say that is one of the best android middle class smartphones.

• Carlos Garcia

When comes to spain? vodafone spain? thanks

• GZET

They're now on sale in HongKong (in Mong Kok shops at least) for just HK$998!! Just got one, not tried it out yet. Called Pro+ ME632 i.e. they're the same thing, and there a lot more comments on the Pro+ page. Wonder why the price is plummeting so much though - are they really so unpopular?

• AsiaBoy

Why no one is giving a review of this handset?
Please share your experience if you have used it.
Thanks.

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2012really? I think only PRO+ being sold in HK. In which store did y... moreI saw this in Broadway for $1499! Otherwise, you can check them out in MK-Sin Tat Plaza for bargain price - brand new.

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2012This phone has just sold in Hong Kong, but not same as China ver... morereally? I think only PRO+ being sold in HK. In which store did you find it?

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2012I couldn't find any information about this phone at any website ... moreThis phone has just sold in Hong Kong, but not same as China version. HK version is 2.3.5, China version has just 2.2.

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2011why in Chinese Market? this is a AWS device, definitely for T... moreI couldn't find any information about this phone at any website other than Motorola China and its Chinese press release.

• Sherkhan

Price? I hope around 10k

• angaddeep

cool cell will buy it

• angad

omg !!! please get released soon in india...out standing cell....wow!!!

why in Chinese Market?

this is a AWS device, definitely for T-Mobile or Wind Or Mobilicity

I'm sure this one will be released in Chinese market only.