Motorola MILESTONE 2

Motorola MILESTONE 2

Anonymous, 26 May 2013I upgraded mine to Jellybean using the cryogen mod and it runs s... moresmart selection, galaxy s3 drop from T-shirt pocket to basin while washing dishes (40cm) cracked the screen badly.
milestone2 storage was consider big at that time, was a nice LCD in bright sunny day

• John

nazim, 24 May 2014Please tell me how should i update my cell to latest version of ... moreyou dont need to. just install cyanogen mod and be haapy.

Is there an alternative way to turn on my motorola a953?

• androiduser

nazim, 24 May 2014Please tell me how should i update my cell to latest version of ... morebuy a new one, this thing is 4 years old...kinda old by digital standards.

• nazim

AnonD-153578, 20 Sep 2013how do I use itz internal memory to install music from a compute... morePlease tell me how should i update my cell to latest version of android?

• divie

This phone is awesome. It does have a problem with the touch screen going crazy, but that's only sometimes during charging.

Also, to upgrade to newer versions of android, you have to do upgrade the firmware yourself. There's a whole section for this phone on xda-developers.com.

Great phone, has served me well over the past couple of years.

how do I use itz internal memory to install music from a computer that is not connected to the internet.??
Again, how do I upgrade to Jelly-bean. or even IceCream Sandwich.??

• GAMER

Sann, 05 Aug 2013My MM2 have something wierd! I think Ghöst using my phone c... moreSame here Sann :-(

• Sann

My MM2 have something wierd! I think Ghöst using my phone c0s touch screen is scrolling and selection every Apps , i couldn't stop it anymore though i had resetting and rebooting thousand times. Does anyone know this issue?

There is CM ports for the MS2 for CM7/9/10/10.1 on the XDA forums, with tutorials on how to do so.

CM7 isn't really something you want/can do easily now, rest works quite nice, the current 10.1 is really nice and stable.

its an awesome phone. Very usable. have had it for a few months and i am super happy. i love typing on it

• Bonky

Anonymous, 26 May 2013I upgraded mine to Jellybean using the cryogen mod and it runs s... morehow did you go about updating it to JB using cryogen mod

I upgraded mine to Jellybean using the cryogen mod and it runs smoothly. It's a completely different phone; it works really well. The phone is also pretty indestructible; I dropped mine down three flights of concrete steps and it came away with a tiny scratch at the top of the screen. I'm always dropping my phone, so I needed something sturdy which could take a few knocks. This phone has taken more than a few and what damage it has is minimal. It also has one of the best keyboards on any phone on the market.

• slovakian

indonesien, 28 Nov 2012Yess, I installed custom ROM Cyanogen 10 Android 4.1.2 on this p... moreCan you help with a few tips how to upgrade

• Don

Can this phone video call face to face?

My Motorola Milestone 2 with cyanogenmod "Jelly Bean 4.1.2" is the best, very fast and stable!

• ojan

AnonD-110758, 08 Feb 2013I have a Milestone 2, I've compared it with my iPhone 4s and Xpe... moreneed to upgrade your os

I have a Milestone 2, I've compared it with my iPhone 4s and Xperia Play that has my wife.
All three have a capacity of 512 mb, have 32 bit CPU, the three processors are "fast".
Why the Milestone 2 is so slow? and why it is saturated much of something I don't know?,
I installed GO TaskManager EX app and all the time showing 90% memory used, and no processes running.
Sometimes there are some processes, GO Backup, NQ Mobile Security, 3G Watch dog and GO Weather EX. I kill every half hour.
I think they forgot to install the snapdragon processor and put one that runs on coal, or something!.

• indonesien

Yess, I installed custom ROM Cyanogen 10 Android 4.1.2 on this phone. It's very awesome and nice. You can use many themes too, it's cool

• Albanian

mostarda, 05 Nov 2012Yes, but only by custom roms...Currently, I'm using Android 4.1.... moreReally!
What a surprise!!
Can you help with a few tips how to upgrade to ICS?