Motorola MILESTONE XT720

Motorola MILESTONE XT720

I want this phone!!!! It will be mine...

How was the telephony of this phone in generally crowded places ? (trains, shopping centres etc.)
ringing loud ?
voice quality ?
speakerphone crackle ?
signal reception ?

• Hazette

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2010Milestone xt720 have ms office view and edit.Thanks Bro..you make my day cos' I'm Seriously considering HTC HD but I heard about those hangs and battery issues & after trying 4 Samsung models = it's That's It! for Asian products, cos' too many issues..not to offend Asian names...

Hazette S'pore, 17 Jun 2010Help!! 1. Anybody know if Androids are compatible with MS Office... moreMilestone xt720 have ms office view and edit.

milestone xt review :

• Hazette S'pore

Help!! 1. Anybody know if Androids are compatible with MS Office Apps like Words, Excel and PP? Or is there an App to do these?
2. And can I transfer my Nokie contents to an Android platform?
Answers are determinant to my purchase- Thanks Heaps!!

• Droid xtreme

we know about it. i do not want people to bash on x10 forum. i have friends in x10 forum but not here. i do understand what you say but we just need to be friend and you will see.

• P2KDroid

TO (you know to whom I am talking to - not to all)

whats happening here? Moto lovers should keep this forum alive not to go and bash in other forums, why should we do that, while we have the best phone here!!!!

cheers

Motorola and StarHub launch MOTOROLA Milestone™ XT Android 2.1 with HD Capabilities in Singapore
It's already available to the lucky Singaporeans like me. Get yours today.

• Hazette S'pore

It's sold S$700 on Ebay..I'm getting it cos' trying out the Grey Areas but not Asia produces..i think it's a perfect business phone Moto is known for..err and for guys tired of Nokie...

• Raj

Well... it doesn't have the secondary camera ... lol ... that's not expected from such a feature rich phone missing such a common feature.....

• Droid xtreme

Droid x to be released in 19 july with 1 ghz with the fastest gpu, 8 mp dual led flash, ninjablur, metalic cover 9mm thin, front facing camera. coming soon

• Paul

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2010nice camera prototype, first review http://mobile-review.com/... moreWhat a positive review, now cant wait to be release in UK, lets just hope the quoted price of £449.00 is wrong (way to expensive) & less than £400

• darrellC

100 Moto, 14 Jun 2010Mind to share with us the prices in SGP? We in HK only get XT701... moreSGD $740

nice camera prototype, first review

... its got xenon flash

Hi just got wind it's $988 without Contract here- Cheers

Thanx moto for milestone xt720 omap 3630 720 mhz with 8 mp xenon. the best news is droid x and droid 2 have omap 3630 1 ghz. droid x have 4.3 inch, 1 ghz, 8 mp dual led flash, hdmi out, front camera for video call, ninjablur with multi media applications and ui blur improvement. droid 2 have 4.1 inch, 1 ghz, 5 mp maybe xenon, new featuring email exchange. both devices are very fastest according benchmarked test. just hello moto!

Hazette, 14 Jun 2010And wonder why only StarHub carries it..and it's suprisingly che... moreI think Starhub is selling the motoroi and calling it Milestone XT. Note that nowhere did they even state the model to be XT720. I dont own the phone(yet) but from a forum i frequent there are a couple of owners who post their specs of the supposed starhub milestone XT

$ cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/cpuinfo_max­_freq
$ cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal: 230280 kB
MemFree: 4776 kB
Buffers: 140 kB
Cached: 41808 kB

looks like the specs for motoroi to me, not XT720

i am going mad about this phone , wow