Motorola Moto E3 Power

Motorola Moto E3 Power

• Usuf

Moto E3 power. I have been using it since Feb 2017 till date. Nice one. Its internal storage is 16GB. Now I feel 16gb not enough. So I plan to go for another Moto with increased storage, but cost less than 8000 rs.

Will this work on Metro by Tmobile on 4g LTE?

can someone help me how to access premium SMS? I can't find it

I used this model since 4year, and it's still working osmm
I never find any issues in this phone ,,and battery performance is pretty good (2and half day) with hard use like game ,browsing, songs etc.little lag but not a more issues..its just awesome phone of MotorolađŸ˜‡

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2020sir i am using motoe power 3 from 3 years. now while talk... moreReset cache.
Still not working? Factory reset (backup first).
Hang? Install custom rom, visit xda

Yemi, 11 Jul 2020Does this phone work in NigeriaIt has band 3,7 and 20 which are the 4G bands for Airtel, MTN glo and 9mobile and therefore should work in Nigeria..

• Yemi

Abc, 19 Jun 2020I am using this phone since December 2016 .it is still with... moreDoes this phone work in Nigeria

• Abc

I am using this phone since December 2016 .it is still with me .it's my first phone I bought through my earnings.its performance is good though for me I usually work on laptop so I don't use this phone for pubg .for it's performance is good for simple use but not for playing any games because it lags too much .

• TEJA

AnonD-694241, 29 Aug 2017That's a technique that fast charger use.. it changes speed... moremicrosoft team app support ot not

• a70user

stock android really fixes the performance of a cheap phone. This thing scrolls through the home screen so smoothly! and instagram didnt stutter! gaming sucks tho

• a70user

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020E3 power was my second smartphone. It was a sturdy phone in... morei agree. Top 3 androids i've ever used the other 2 being a samsung note5 n9208 and my current A70. Redmi 4x loses out to this enjoyment wise, Yes it may have the superior chipset and sturdy body but this phone was just as sturdy with lowgrade plastic and the camera blew me away, comparable to a mi a1 in bright situations

• Amir

This is not a good phone even always hangs during calls, messages and gaming due to low internal memory and low ram

• Vimal

Atiksh Bhatt, 27 Feb 2019Hey, I'm using this phone for since 2 years I don't have a... moreI need your balanced settings to play pub g

I am using Motoe3 power . I can't play pub g . when I open pub g it automatically come out from the app

sir
i am using motoe power 3 from 3 years. now while talking the loud speaker suddenly on how to rectify it
thanks and regards

E3 power was my second smartphone. It was a sturdy phone in all aspects. Used it for 3 years and never experienced any sort of lagging, or heating issues. Battery life was pretty decent. It is still with me in very good condition. I was forced to buy a new phone when it's volume key and power button were damaged by my pet squirrel. Otherwise, I would have used it for another year without any regret. Worth every buck I spent on it.

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2019Worst.phone.ever.the charging port is of the worst quality ... moreFor charging port issue, just get the port replaced. It took me only 20mins at a local shop to get it done for ₹100(around $1.5). It solved many problems like slow charging, unable to connect to PC for data transfer and Charges with only specific chargers. After this my phone charges like a new phone.

Worst.phone.ever.the charging port is of the worst quality sometimes,the notification bar stuck on the top.wheny battery is at 20% it gets decrease every 10 sec

• memewala

Atiksh Bhatt, 27 Feb 2019Hey, I'm using this phone for since 2 years I don't have a... moreHEy,you still playing PUBG in moto e3,pls let me know your balanced settings.

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2019I am also facing the same problem from few weeks. But i hav... morePut it on aeroplane mode as soon as you face it and back normal mode, if continue eject sim2, switch on and off again, and put back both sims.
When persistent go to carrier and change sims. Works with my friend phone