Motorola Moto E5 Cruise

Motorola Moto E5 Cruise

• Kda

This phone is a hell problem, wouldn't advise any to buy this phone,even if it cost $30 ,over heats alot,no space and poor quality on everything.

• Ken

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2021This phone is good at nothing, I can only get 5 apps and it... moreBeen using my cruise e5 for a few years and haven't encountered the difficulties that you've had.

• Jim

This phone is not a $1000 phone..I paid $30 at Wal-Mart.Yes it's an old OS.If you're looking for a simple phone that works without to much going wrong but it.If you have high expectations this isn't for you...it's a low end smart phone that works.q have no complaints.

• Sapphire8963

I still have moments where I want to switch back to this phone just because I miss it, but I had to move on to Samsung S7 Edge because the S7's camera had better quality and colors, more storage, VR capabilities, and fingerprint sensor. The e5 cruise is just an okay phone. The only things I like about the e5 was the design, moto display, and size.

This phone is good at nothing, I can only get 5 apps and it always tells me to delete something for more storage. Camera quality is absolute garbage.

Its good and reliable just do not install that many things on it

I got it for free, worth nothing. Don't expect to watch HD youtube or play any FPS games.

its a horrible phone it lags out if i go into youtube at 720p

• Rovic

Why I Do Not Unlock My Sim?

• Amr

Babucar, 09 Dec 2019How can I unlocked the phone for simunlock on l do not my unlock phone

• Babucar

toni123, 10 Apr 2019How can i pull the network to accept digicel sim? How can I unlocked the phone for sim

• Rey

Good phone for a good price, is the best way I can describe it. Performance is good. It's not slow. The screen is smooth, everything displayed on the screen looks good quality. The speaker is facing you so that the sound can be heard better and it's loud at maximum volume. Selfie flash camera is cool. The selfie camera is positioned in a way that allows you to see your face without tilting the phone downwards to get your face.

• lilbilly0420931552

need to understand and pertain in sense of rewriting this device to microsoft or linux or ios or htc zte or familiar of the such.. possibility???

• Pays2Save

BernardZG, 24 Mar 2019No way... Is it really that cheap? if someone lives in the ... moreYes Bernard, that is about the right price here in the US.

• SeaboundAvian

BernardZG, 24 Mar 2019No way... Is it really that cheap? if someone lives in the ... moreIt goes for $60 at my local Best Buy, locked to Verizon Prepaid.

• toni123

How can i pull the network to accept digicel sim?

No way... Is it really that cheap? if someone lives in the USA and can help to confirm the price, it would be great, thanks.

• Siddharaj