Motorola Moto E5 Play

Motorola Moto E5 Play

Dirtygoodz, 02 Dec 2018U swipe across the screen 2 ansa incoming callsI had 6 Blackberrys in 12 months. I loved it! But I spent more time playing with the phone than using it, This is my second Motorola. I love the simplicity and using it for what I bought a phone for!

• john doggo

john doggo, 20 Jul 2019impossible to put data on this phone. I uses small cords and the... more1 day later. Oh okay, There was an option to tell the phone that you're using it to transfert files. What a dumb option through. 5 star phone. No problems.

• john doggo

impossible to put data on this phone. I uses small cords and the one that comes with it too, tried everything, from the laptop to a computer, Impossible to put pictures or videos nor anything on this phone.
0 star.

sisty, 10 Jul 2019My phone has lost the delete button I probably deleted itBruh!

My phone has lost the delete button I probably deleted it

why does my moto e5 play camera look like it is always on night vision

• Mario

There are many opinions against and has favor of certain phone but in regards to me being on a visit has Ebay found Motorola Moto E5 Play and this phone proved to be as good as many phone over $ 500.00 dollars only cost $ 69,99 is super fast a very impressive camera and an elegant appearance is a good size , I am very happy with having a Moto E5 Play at my side is a very good phone . Thank Motorola

would like to unlock my motorola e5 play to use kenyan sim cards please help

• MACDONKORS

i wanna unlock my phone imei

Does it support the chinese language?

• Tammy

Very easy to use

• novice

terry, 22 Mar 2019Just bought moto e5. I am trying to input my wifi pw but I can't... moreI hope you found the virtual button by now. After you press the "?123" button you press the "=\

• kwspb

Motorola had a name for quality. This phone is very difficult to use and does not perform well. Junk regardless of price!!

• dave

terry, 22 Mar 2019Just bought moto e5. I am trying to input my wifi pw but I can't... morethe % sign is in the 123 section above ABC you see =\< click it.

• terry

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2018 This is my second Moto phone, my other was a G4, whose battery ... moreJust bought moto e5. I am trying to input my wifi pw but I can't find a % sign on the keyboard. Please help!

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2018There's something funky about this phone. Finnish retailers are ... moreApparently there is a moto E5 play and moto E5 play Go which has 1gb ram.

This is my second Moto phone, my other was a G4, whose battery died at 18 months. I prefer this new one, it could be because it has android 8 vs 7. Another good feature’s the removable battery. Charging doesn’t take too long, screen is easy to read and is responsive. It’s probably the best phone for the price.

• ELCABALLOBLANKO

This is good phone.

• Dirtygoodz

moe, 15 Sep 2018how do u use it , having trouble with just answering it. help ... moreU swipe across the screen 2 ansa incoming calls

Elysiance, 11 Sep 2018I bought this yesterday. As people said, Lonovo has destroyed ... moreTotally agree. Bad design, by putting volume cantrol on right side with the power button. Have unintentionally turned off phone too many times, trying to adjust volume. Photo Gallery is another issue. Attempts at transferring photos from device to SD card was a fail. IT makes a separate album for EACH individule photo. (That's around 500 pics/albums!?) At this point, all I can say is I sure miss my SAMSUNG...