Motorola Moto E5 Play

Motorola Moto E5 Play

Martindoswell3, your complaint about the RAM is not only inaccurate but it's totally irrelevant. Even if this phone did only have 1GB of RAM, there's this little option in the task manager that allows you to clear cached processes and inactive processes in the background. There is also an option in the device storage manager, in settings, that allows you to clear temporary internet files collected from using the browser and your games. You can also clear miscellaneous files that are stored in the device from downloading apps. For example, when you download an app then decide you don't want it, it leaves behind a folder that has cached data and app files. If you knew how to properly manage this device, you wouldn't experience these first-world problems like, your apps freezing and your games not responding.

Oh, and your complaint about the 5MP front facing camera being "okay as long as the white balance is set correctly" is also very irritating. Now, SURLY you didn't expect much from a FIVE MEGAPIXEL cell phone camera. This is just a thought but MAYBE the white balance wasn't the issue. Maybe the issue was your lighting? Depending on the wattage of your bulbs, color of lamp shades, the distance from the light, the direction of which you were facing, obstructing shadows, whether or not you wore a hat, your hair in your face, the angle in which you were holding your phone and many other variables, I'm willing to bet the front facing camera did a fine job in natural lighting and with proper indoor lighting.

I recommend that before you come to a tech board spouting off your angsty complaints about a product, you should first educate yourself on that device, the operating system, it's features, settings and developer tools.

• nlof

martindoswell3, 24 Nov 2019Total garbage. 1GB of RAM is incapable of running basic games - ... moreThis phone has 2GB RAM , your review is for the E5 Play GO version which only has 1 GB...

• martindoswell3

Total garbage. 1GB of RAM is incapable of running basic games - play a couple of levels & games shut down. The camera isn't too bad as long as the white balance is set correctly. I won't be in a hurry to buy Motorola again.

• saleene

Re: john doggo ,
Or... you just don't know how to transfer files , I naven't any problem to transfer files , doesn't matter what the files type are they (*.jpg ; *.png ; *mp3; *.mkv, etc.)so try again with some PS - suit compatible with your phone !!! Motorola have one , just try ...

Dirtygoodz, 02 Dec 2018U swipe across the screen 2 ansa incoming callsI had 6 Blackberrys in 12 months. I loved it! But I spent more time playing with the phone than using it, This is my second Motorola. I love the simplicity and using it for what I bought a phone for!

• john doggo

john doggo, 20 Jul 2019impossible to put data on this phone. I uses small cords and the... more1 day later. Oh okay, There was an option to tell the phone that you're using it to transfert files. What a dumb option through. 5 star phone. No problems.

• john doggo

impossible to put data on this phone. I uses small cords and the one that comes with it too, tried everything, from the laptop to a computer, Impossible to put pictures or videos nor anything on this phone.
0 star.

sisty, 10 Jul 2019My phone has lost the delete button I probably deleted itBruh!

My phone has lost the delete button I probably deleted it

why does my moto e5 play camera look like it is always on night vision

• Mario

There are many opinions against and has favor of certain phone but in regards to me being on a visit has Ebay found Motorola Moto E5 Play and this phone proved to be as good as many phone over $ 500.00 dollars only cost $ 69,99 is super fast a very impressive camera and an elegant appearance is a good size , I am very happy with having a Moto E5 Play at my side is a very good phone . Thank Motorola

would like to unlock my motorola e5 play to use kenyan sim cards please help

• MACDONKORS

i wanna unlock my phone imei

Does it support the chinese language?

• Tammy

Very easy to use

• novice

terry, 22 Mar 2019Just bought moto e5. I am trying to input my wifi pw but I can't... moreI hope you found the virtual button by now. After you press the "?123" button you press the "=\

• kwspb

Motorola had a name for quality. This phone is very difficult to use and does not perform well. Junk regardless of price!!

• dave

terry, 22 Mar 2019Just bought moto e5. I am trying to input my wifi pw but I can't... morethe % sign is in the 123 section above ABC you see =\< click it.

• terry

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2018 This is my second Moto phone, my other was a G4, whose battery ... moreJust bought moto e5. I am trying to input my wifi pw but I can't find a % sign on the keyboard. Please help!

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2018There's something funky about this phone. Finnish retailers are ... moreApparently there is a moto E5 play and moto E5 play Go which has 1gb ram.