Motorola Moto E5 Play Go

Motorola Moto E5 Play Go

This thing is hands down the biggest piece of garbage if I didn't need it to communicate with my boss I would have used it for a 65$ target already and destroyed it already ... Can't complete a single task without stopping and going back to home screen Every f@#+in time I hate this thing and can't wait to shoot it burn it and run it over with my truck before I throw it in the garbage disposal and shoot this worthless excuse of supposed modern technology I can't believe how enraged I get with it .... This (review) took 3 trips to the home screen trying to write .. I really am going to smile when I end this craps presents in my life gggrrrrrrrrrr this thing is the best if you love to be PISSED TF OFFFFFF

• Bye bye Moto

I've never experienced something worse than this.
It's always out of coverage.

Pure unadultrated S&!#......never had a worse phone....save your money....your better off using smoke signals than this phone working.....crashs every 2 minutes....pure S&!#

Nobody, 18 Jul 2018The xiaomi redmi 5A costs less and literally have a better ram b... moreIt doesn't have a finger print scanner

I have owned this for 7 months. My phone has awful battery life, You can't use the Google search widget when the clock is loading and it randomly turns off. Would I recommend this to be your Full daily driver for the next 1-2 years? Yes and No. Yes if you use your phone as a phone and No if you like to game; If you do game, I'd say spend some more and go with either Moto E5/G7 play, Redmi 7 (3/32) or A20e.

• Alyce68

This is the worst phone I've owned. It restarts apps when I switch back and fourth between 2. Kicks me out of a game I have had on all my other phones. I would never recommend this phone.

• KING MOTO

Lobogris, 07 Mar 2019Screen looks really good to me. Do not understand comment. Screen is 480p .... NOT HD.

• Lolly

Ray, 20 May 2019Don't waste your time and money, the screen strobes when you ope... moreNot even close to being slow. I got this and was able to play music over my bluetooth sound system & surf the net & open apps all without lag.

• jpaz

I bought this phone thinking it would be great. What a disappointment. My contacts keep disappearing and they started out in alphabetical order, now they are all scrabbled. I'm really hating this phone... I wasted my money. Do not bother with Motorola products....they are garbage...not the good reliable products they used to be.

• Ray

Don't waste your time and money, the screen strobes when you open any apps and it is very slow. After it finishes with the updates it gets even worse. I only used this phone for a week and I went and bought an LG zone 4

Not a bad phone for under £100.It s better than a lot of phones in the price point. Shame it is not getting android 9 go.

• Lobogris

King Moto, 20 Dec 2018Actually a good beginner gaming phone. Performance is flawless ... moreScreen looks really good to me. Do not understand comment.

• Phonefan

My local Walmart had the gold E4 play on closeout for $30.
I went back to get the 2 they had and they had moved the whole Verizon
section and apparently sent the E4's back to Verizon.
Days later I saw these for sale, what a joke. I pity anyone anyone who buys these POS.
Huge step back and doesn't even make since with the numbering.

• AnonD-819322

BernardZG, 28 Jan 2019I do not understand what the Motorola tried to do here, the low ... moreTrue, stupid choices from Lenovo (Motorola).

I do not understand what the Motorola tried to do here, the low price does not justify the poor quality screen, without mention the little capacity of the battery, I've saw its cameras and they're not up the scratch compared with other 8mp cameras, this one is a bad purchase, for 110 dollars you can get a better phone.

• King Moto

Actually a good beginner gaming phone.
Performance is flawless with the 425 SOC.
Cameras are good.
Screen is crap.

Im expecting updates Motorola.

rama31, 17 Sep 2018Does it really have only 1GB of RAM in the world where smartpho... moreWith Android Go, that amount of RAM is OK.

Devil , 16 Jul 2018WTF? This ultra low budget phone can't have almost 6 inch displa... moreAs I just wrote, in Germany this exact same phone has a 5.3in display. Maybe it‘s a mistake by GSMArena?? Maybe they confused the specs with a different Moto E??

In Germany, this phone with the same specs and same Design but a 5.3in display is being sold simply as „Moto E5 Play“. It‘s rather confusing, Motorola’s lineup

• Ramonms98

rama31, 17 Sep 2018Does it really have only 1GB of RAM in the world where smartpho... moreThis isn't the point, it's a budget entry-level smartphone.