Motorola Moto E6 Plus

Motorola Moto E6 Plus

• Bmota

Drum, 16 Mar 2021Hello to everyone. I'm considering to buy this used p... moreso this phone will only run 2.4 gz, because it does not have the standard (AC) that runs 5 ghz the difference between these two and that 2.4 it is slower but the range is bigger, already the 5 ghz, It is much faster but fast even though the range is short on most mobile phones today (ac and wi-fi generation basket) which is extremely fast.

• Drum

Hello to everyone.
I'm considering to buy this used phone in March of 2021 for about 95 euros. Its storage memory is enough for me. Is it good option? I need Android phone with remowable battery.

• ExTrump

Hello to everyone.

• Nadeeshanadeesha555

This phone can update android 10 version

• Darko

I've had it for about a year, a year and a half, but now sometimes i get the 1080p60 option for some YouTube videos, so I was wondering does it support 1080p screen resolution?

• Ima

No funciona OTG

• maxdamage84

I bought this phone in 2020 for 140 euros, 4/64 version.
cons:
-low resolution, low brightness screen. I had Motorola g4 before and it had much better fullhd screen. even my old moto g2 was much crispier and had better colors and brightness.
-screen aspect ratio is somewhat weird, no video out there to fully fit it, there always are black strips on the sides.
-battery isn't enough for my needs, often I have to charge right after work.
-by all means is not fast, 4 gigs of ram don't do too much in my opinion.

pros:
-loud speaker
-probably there wasn't better phone for this price anyway ;)

Does this phone support 10W charging? Because the charger it was shipped with was 5W Only.

• NoddyFraser

I have two of these. They are perfectly adequate phones and I like them. I bought them specifically because I like Motorola phones and I prefer to have a removable battery for ease of replacement. To my amazement I can't find anywhere to buy a new battery for this model in the UK (or elsewhere for that matter). LENOVO UK tells me that if I send it to them for "repair" by mail, even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with the phone, AND pay the standard minimum repair charge and associate courier costs to and fro, they "may" be able to supply a new battery - seriously?

Superb phone in this price category.
Camera has slightly warm colors and no settings to change colors.

• ToTo

Hasan, 07 Aug 2020I was a big fan of motorola but this phone got me to never ... moreWhere you buy in Pakistan this set??

• Shaharyar90

i had this cell packed inside a shopping bag, i was traveling in rain, yet this set started continuous vibrating, then there is no display at all, set totally dead

• Alexandru

The SAR index is 0.448W / kg (head) and 1.48W / kg (body).
The charger for the EU is 5W.
FM radio works only if it has headphones, headphones are accessories and do not come bundled with the phone where it turns out it does not have. Anyone can access the RadioFM application, it's free ...

At £80, this phone was excellent value for money.
The screen looks very good despite not being OLED or full HD.
The phone is fast and responsive.
However there are a few drawbacks.
The camera is average at best, inferior to my stand alone compact cameras.
The phone is always in vibrate only mode when I switch it on. I then have to go into settings and switch on the sound. When I switch the phone on again the next morning. It's in vibrate only mode again!
At unexplained times, the screen brightness resets itself to zero?

• Hasan

I was a big fan of motorola but this phone got me to never use motorola again. Worse phone ever. Got it brand new and the notification bar stopped working in a week. The next week after that the front camera stopped working. Pathetic waste of money ( user in Pakistan)

This is number 1 value for money in smartphones revealed, actually.

Interesting.

• began

I have been using this device as a backup phone for 2 days now and I can't believe how for this ridiculous price I got a phone like this. I wasn't expecting this, I thought I was going to hate it. I have the weaker, 2GB RAM version. And updated it to the latest software version.

It doesn't hang, no lag, solid sound, I can also play my games on it, dual SIM, looks nice, the fingerprint scanner (which you shouldn't have at this price point) is big, fast and comfortable.... I literally have everything I need on this baby. Motorola is trying to break through in the mobile market again, and if they keep this up they just might do that.

Great job, Motorola.

• sohail mandhai

Not worthy. Need to speak very close to speak battery is bad! Screen blinks lytly and keypad hangs at times..

Yes, they are downgrading, phones that were released 5 years ago (FIVE YEARS AGO), like Moto G4 and MotoX play are better than some of today's phones.

migotka21, 22 May 2020Well, in Polish shops when I wrote to motorola it was ca. 6... moreItit's ok low end phone, really.. Good screen, good battery life (for 3000mah), even cameras, are ok, natural colors, ok in daylight, design is ok, there is a free tpu case in the box, fingerprint sensor is fast enough and precise, software is simple but good, if you put animations on 0.5x, its faster.. I have mine since january of 2020, and i paid in that time 70 euros, for brand new.. If you wanna now to buy phone, for that 130 euros, there is a better options, in my opinion, wirh better spec, but if you find somwhere this phone for 70-80 euros, you can go wrong. Yes, charging speed is really slow (with any charger), but i will say, thats only drawback for that price.. You can look phones like Galaxy A11, Xiaomi Note 9, 9s, Motorola G8 power, RealMe 6i, even Mi A3, is some of those phones have similar to 130e price, go for it.