Motorola Moto E (2020)

Motorola Moto E (2020)

• Lou

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying th... moreI just bought one on amazon $110. to replace older E model for my house phone. This is just awesome, its all new software, nothing old here. I had it up and running in under 1/2 hour. Its fast. I cannot believe I spend over $1000.00 each year on my personal phone, now its an iPhone 11Pro Max, soon to be traded for a 12. This Moto can do it all. I love it.

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying th... moreThis phone is installed Android 10

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying th... moreMotorola is being sloppy with their naming scheme. There are several generations, and the 1st, 2nd and this one are all called the Moto E. This particular model does have Android 10. If you want to find out more about this specific model, just google Moto E 2020

Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying that this phone is an old android version when it says in the specs that it's android 10. I'm really confused and I would appreciate it if someone kindly explained. Thank you

• Ontario

Erik Constantineau, 17 Jul 2020We have it for 150 CAD over here Walmart has them for $120+tax

• Erik Constantineau

Z458921.3, 19 Jun 2020The specs are disappointing: 2GB ram, 5mp front camera, out... moreWe have it for 150 CAD over here

The redmi 8A or 9A seems much better to be hones for same price.
Even the redmi 8 or 9 are better and cost around 150 bucks with much better configuration and battery.

Looks like a good value if I can get it for 50 bucks like my moto e6

The specs are disappointing: 2GB ram, 5mp front camera, outdated chipset,no USB type C and HD screen resolution. This phone should not be more than 70 dollars.

180g kitchen sink

there is some sources mention
this model will release with Android 6

150$ for 2GB
Nice & Funny

make it 6GB Ram
then i will think twice to buy a low-end midrange in 2020 with 3500mah & micro usb or not
ha ha ha !

K10 Note
K10 Plus
for 150$
they have so much better situation with Global Pack

Android with 2 GB of RAM in 2020 ?
trash

Is this vanilla android?

Ah yes, balanced specs at it's budget phone.

• trilulilucoder

TheFaiXee, 05 Jun 2020Seriously SD 632 in 2020 ,??? HIGH AFStill better than Galaxy A11/M11 (SD450), or.. Xperia L4 (Helio P22), Xperia even have 9 out of the box, and A11 is 160 euros.. But then again, at least 3GB RAM would be better, SD632 (for low end phones), is, even in 2020, ok.

• Amit

The pixel density should be higher

• Sebstin

Why all phones are so big and hefty?. Why not release phones with 5.5", 6.1" and 6.5" size which suits all segments of people?.

I am sure many folks looking for compact phone as well (edge to edge 5.5" compact phone).

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2020what's the point of making this while all of these have SD6... moreBecause g7 is old gen, this is to keep those specs for cheaper for anyone who wants it

• Kaywealth

Akado, 06 Jun 2020Think that Allview launched this year a smartphone with a S... morewish to be good adorable