Motorola Moto E (2020)

Motorola Moto E (2020)

AL, 04 Dec 2021But you should aware of spy hidden backdoor. Lots of unne... moreMan everything can be disabled in settings.
Proud owner of Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5G

• AL

CptPower, 10 Jul 2020The redmi 8A or 9A seems much better to be hones for same p... moreBut you should aware of spy hidden backdoor.
Lots of unnecessary message and advertising raised compulsory.

• Iknow Jack

This phone probably will be updated at least to android 11. Tracfone for last 2 years have started giving at least 1 android update to the next version so why do you all put down a
phone they are basically giving to you? I guess you all are going to develop your own phone
and give me one for free because this is just all the fuss you all are talking about.
Compared to older Tracfone's and it's cost, Tracfone is moving in a better direction now because it wants to stay competitive with all the other MVNO's out there giving good service
and cost value to their plans!

• chemillo

It is an awful phone. You have to reset it so often in order to reconnect to internet.

• Cat

Terrible phone. Size feels wrong, falls out of my hands and pockets, screen goes black all the time with no way to reset or turn off because you have to tap an on-screen button that you CANT SEE to turn it off! Battery dies super fast when you aren't even using the phone at all, people always complain they can't hear me... My old moto e lasted 6 years, and this hasn't even made it 1 and I need a replacement. Don't buy.

Am I the only one who finds the naming of their phone confusing? It went from the Moto E5, then E6, then E7, but then in the middle is just the "E". Same goes with the G series.

Micro USB. It's sad that phones are still being made with anything other than USB C.

snapdragon 632 is such an underrated chipset, more manufacturers should use it in their entry level devices

Moto E 2020 have best chipset and low budget phones and defeat all of them

• Brando

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying th... moreYes this phone is running Android 10 and unlikely to get android 11

• randall

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2020They are on walmart.com website for $39On the Walmart website the unlocked version is $149. The straight talk wireless in $59.

Lou, 23 Sep 2020I just bought one on amazon $110. to replace older E model ... moreThey are on walmart.com website for $39

• Thomas

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying th... more Moto E (2020) 's OS is Android 10. Probably, someone thought it as the original Moto E which came out back in May of 2014. Moto E (2014) 's OS was Android 4 (KitKat).
So, that is why we name this phone as Moto E (2020) rather than just Moto E. We need to specify which year the phone came out in order to distinguish between 2020 version and 2014 version of Moto E.

• Thomas

Lou, 23 Sep 2020I just bought one on amazon $110. to replace older E model ... moreMoto E (2020) 's OS is Android 10. Probably, someone thought it as the original Moto E which came out back in May of 2014. That is why we need to say Moto E (2020) rather than just saying Moto E.

• Lou

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying th... moreI just bought one on amazon $110. to replace older E model for my house phone. This is just awesome, its all new software, nothing old here. I had it up and running in under 1/2 hour. Its fast. I cannot believe I spend over $1000.00 each year on my personal phone, now its an iPhone 11Pro Max, soon to be traded for a 12. This Moto can do it all. I love it.

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying th... moreThis phone is installed Android 10

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying th... moreMotorola is being sloppy with their naming scheme. There are several generations, and the 1st, 2nd and this one are all called the Moto E. This particular model does have Android 10. If you want to find out more about this specific model, just google Moto E 2020

Can someone please answer me? A lot of people are saying that this phone is an old android version when it says in the specs that it's android 10. I'm really confused and I would appreciate it if someone kindly explained. Thank you

• Ontario

Erik Constantineau, 17 Jul 2020We have it for 150 CAD over here Walmart has them for $120+tax

• Erik Constantineau

AnonD-874772, 19 Jun 2020The specs are disappointing: 2GB ram, 5mp front camera, out... moreWe have it for 150 CAD over here