Motorola Moto E Dual SIM (2nd gen)

Motorola Moto E Dual SIM (2nd gen)

AnonD-705434, 04 Oct 2017hi this is pandu from andhra pradesh, india, i have purchas... moreYour e2 locked by verizon, vist verizon web and ask for help or just pay online to get unlock.
This phone better than e3

AnonD-716183, 16 Nov 2017even though it is specified in the specifications, why this... moreMost phone has specific 4G lte band specially entry level, before buy phone ensure asia/europe or US.
Try visit xda, last year still no way change lte band

even though it is specified in the specifications, why this phone does not support 4G (LTE). do i need to update my software?

• Guddu Devi

In my Moto power e3, I can't see the saved mob no of 2 Sims , the no's I had saved I didn't get where is it of another SIM and also I am not able to set different ringtones for both SIM cards , these are the problems

• jhon jana

Moto e2 XT 1506 using volt for jio

hi this is pandu from andhra pradesh, india, i have purchased moto e second generation from olx who has been already used with indian SIM. but when i put my sim it is showing sim is not from verizon. I tried a lot but it is not working, plz help me out friends

maze, 21 Feb 2017Is this model a telstra Blue Tick?not tested like defy.
but when I in poor signal area Motorola still full bar of signal but edge only, iphone and others already no signal (phone was side by side, use same carrier).

AnonD-212583, 08 Jun 2017The phone performance was so good.and battery life was so e... moreyou have good taste, or you know how operate smartphone.
the best cheap smartphone

never get this phone
constantly shuts down
never works
better off finding a different one

sushant, 27 May 2017does Mote E 2nd gen. support 4g Airtel. ?Freequently shutdown the system and it will take long time to restore,

The phone performance was so good.and battery life was so excellent.... In this device, screen colour production was quite natural....

• sushant

does Mote E 2nd gen. support 4g Airtel. ?

I like this ndroid very much but their no price and need it now

• kamalprasanna

lakshman, 11 Mar 2017yes it supporting volte I m usingReally sir without any intruptions

AnonD-627646, 02 Mar 2017After upgrading to Marshmallow does it supporting VoLTE?yes after update os it getting very slow

• lakshman

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2017Does Moto E2 4G does support Volte for Reliance Jio?yes it supporting volte I m using

AnonD-627646, 02 Mar 2017After upgrading to Marshmallow does it supporting VoLTE?yes it supporting volte

AnonD-354967, 29 Aug 2016using moto e2 4g( xt1521 )last for six months ,very good ph... moreAfter upgrading to Marshmallow does it supporting VoLTE?

This phone has Android 6.0 marshmallow

• dileep kumar

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2017Does Moto E2 4G does support Volte for Reliance Jio?moto e2 4G support india band 40 and voLTE