Motorola Moto G40 Fusion

Motorola Moto G40 Fusion

samit, 18 Dec 2021I am using this phone since 2 month after doing deep resea... moreUse Bluestacks in PC / Laptop and you can play any mobile game or movies within Amazon movies app or anything in your PC. I don't know whether a smart TV will allow to install Bluestacks or not, but I have used and using Bluestacks in my PC and watch some movie channels from different apps which I use in my cell phone.

blusr, 14 Jan 2022A very capable hardware, far better than xiaomi and samy. A... moreWrong, very very wrong statement to make. I've used a kirin 990 in a phone with 0 slowdowns over the past year (actually seems a little more optimised and smoother tbh with latest software update) and the kirin 990 is 3 years old now, literally performs the same as Google tensor with the X1 cores.

They all use tsmc as the fabricator (INCLUDING AMD AND APPLE) and they all use THE SAME CORE DESIGNS (except Sammy who fabricate nvidia Gpus and their own chips/Google tensor). Actually snapdragon are probably the worst chips to use other than maybe their mid range chips. Constantly overheat and throttle, generally poor battery life aswell compared to the competition and Sammy now have amd Gpu power which will easily beat snapdragons offerings.

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2021can motorola very kindly enable physical LED notification l... moreNo, it's a hardware thing. Software updates will contribute to nothing.

• Ash

samit, 18 Dec 2021I am using this phone since 2 month after doing deep resea... moreNo there's just 2 years security update for this device, the only drawback kind of

A very capable hardware, far better than xiaomi and samy. Always buy Snapdragon bcoz all the rest slows down in a year or half. Moreover they drain the battery no matter how big they are.

can motorola very kindly enable physical LED notification light through software update.
thanks

• samit

Sivakumar S, 07 Oct 2021Can we do Screen Mirroring in Moto G40 Fusion?I am using this phone since 2 month after doing deep research due to it inbuilt 7th layer own hardware top sequrity system.Motorola promises to provide 4yrs.sequirity update.
Now coming to ur.query it does not support screen mirroring but supports casting, means the app.like utube which shows casting image on top of screen enabling to cast mobile content on tv but the smart tv should have this facility inbuilt. I am casting u tube casting on Panasonic Gx750.But Amazon prime video mobile content can't be casted as the app. not having casting image or it doesn't allow.

• rick astley

ADIL SHAH, 04 Nov 2021Thank you ❤️ dear for your time and best suggestion. Butt ... moresamsungs are overpriced nowadays

a m31s is priced 2 times the price of a redmi note 9...but in terms of overall performance the redmi note 9 is much better

• rick astley

Dont think twice.....this phone is much much better than most phones out there in the price range.....much better than most xiaomis and samsungs out there

if you are a person who wants really good camera....install gcam 7.4(from cyanogenmods) in this phone and see the magic...the stock camera is really unoptimized and the pics are super bad (in the stock cam)..but the camera hardware is similar to a sony IMX686...basically a super good camera sensor in the hands of bad image processing...

games?
no question...i get a solid 60fps in pubgm with high and extreme framerate set

display?
super smooth 120hz and the colors are super vibrant on the screen

battery?
a single charge gives me a screentime of around 18-20 hours (3 days for my usage....includes games,photography,multitasking,etc)

UI
its stock android....no questions

few people might tell this phone is heavy and stuff...trust me...it does no feel that way while using it

I bought frquently 3 handsets in last five years as my first handset was Moto G5 plus, second was Moto c plus and 3rd was Latast Model Moto G40 fusion 128 GB
But I did not see this type of worst Hamdset, this is 100% waste of money. This handset software is misbehaving within 6 months.
I will not buy Motorola Handset in Future.

• THE LAST DUDE

ADIL SHAH, 02 Nov 2021Hello, can someone guide me, I'm not a mobile gamer. ... moreyes its samsung galaxy f62 good battery and awesome backgroud performance

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2021Does this phone have other options of refresh rate 90/60 or... moreOnly 60hz/120hz/auto

• hayat

Naivety, 13 Nov 2021It does offer an option to switch the refresh rate between,... moreyes you can set 60hz
set to always 120hz
or adaptive 120

• Naivety

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2021Does this phone have other options of refresh rate 90/60 or... moreIt does offer an option to switch the refresh rate between, auto, 60Hz & 120Hz.

Does this phone have other options of refresh rate 90/60 or is 120hz the only option?

Please help.

• me

ADIL SHAH, 04 Nov 2021Thank you ❤️ dear for your time and best suggestion. Butt ... moreI would really recommend the Poco X3 pro, it costs about $300 for the highest end one, and has 6-8 gb ram, my friend has one, and battery easily lasts the whole day, speakers are good too. The cameras are also quite good, and the phone has a plastic back, just like all the other phones at this price. Maybe it can handle editing apps, i'm not 100% sure, but you could find out.
I really hope this helps

me, 03 Nov 2021Hi, you could try looking at the poco f3, it has 6-8 gb ram... moreThank you ❤️ dear for your time and best suggestion.
Butt sir.
Your suggestion make me confused 🤔
Poco, moto x3 F3?
Which one.
Just one.
My use Financial apps.
Video photo editing apps
And no any gaming.....
For long term use (5 years++)
Under $350

• me

ADIL SHAH, 02 Nov 2021Hello, can someone guide me, I'm not a mobile gamer. ... moreHi, you could try looking at the poco f3, it has 6-8 gb ram, and costs about $360, but if you want a cheaper phone, try the poco x3, it has 6 gb ram and costs about $270. Another good one would be the Motorola Moto g30.
Try avoiding budget Samsungs for example the a12, because there are many other better phones at that price point.

Hope this helps

I'd buy it right now if the screen weren't so goddamn huge

• Ankit

ADIL SHAH, 02 Nov 2021Hello, can someone guide me, I'm not a mobile gamer. ... moreGo for it bro. Only camera is not that good other than that it is a best budget phone.

Also it doesn't feel heavy if you use it regularly.

Apart from that you get stock android, snapdragon processor, extra security what else do you want.

Even its display is good and sturdy. You can screen drop test on youtube.