Motorola Moto G6

Motorola Moto G6

MrFury, 17 Sep 2019The G4 Plus was huge at the time to me. But yeah the Moto G has ... moreWell the upside with using SD 4 series is price goes down a lot with time.
I found the G6 64GB here in my country Saudi Arabia for about $110 USD (including tax).
That's a rediculous low price for what is similar in specs to a Nexus phone not too long ago.
SD 450 is equivalent to 801 which isn't bad imo.
Once you sure 50K on Antutu you're pretty safe with normal phone usage (not gaming).

I just hope Moto G line reserves what made it unique in the first place, small size, weight and price.

• KD

MrFury, 28 Sep 2019You can go to Settings > Battery > Battery Usage and see w... moretoday when i charge my phone battery suddenly 4% to 85% and 99% and mobile switch of automatic

KD, 26 Sep 2019My phone's battery is going down too much without doing it autom... moreYou can go to Settings > Battery > Battery Usage and see what exactly is using up extra battery. I would start there.

• Mark

Uchenskoya, 05 Jul 2019Bought the G6 7/2/2019. Flashed Pie on the 3rd(couldn't make cal... moreIs it worth it than samsung note ?

• KD

My phone's battery is going down too much without doing it automatically .. Please tell any solution

• AnonymousMoose

Anonymous, 10 May 2018Sorry, no NFC, no bucks for Lenovo. It does in the International ver.

• AnonymousMoose

I got the G6 slightly used yesterday! It's in perfect condition, it's fast, and it has all compatibility and uses that I need! Came with original charger too. I would refrain from buying the G7, though. As I see it, it's a downgrade! Slightly slower CPU/GPU, a butt ugly notch, and many apps don't work and/or are buggy. Moto G6: 4.8/5
Moto G7: 2.3/5

3absh, 17 Sep 2019Moto G lost it's path Up until G6 the phone was always petite... moreThe G4 Plus was huge at the time to me. But yeah the Moto G has tended to get larger as time has gone on. Unfortunately most phones whether budget or premium have all gone the same way.

The G7 Snapdragon 632 is pretty good and a nice step up from the 450 in the G6. The shame with it is that the GPU hasn't improved along with the CPU. Better luck with the G8 I hope.

What I want to see in Moto G8

5.9 screen 19.5:9 aspect ratio FHD+
Less than 160 grams (very important)
4GB Ram
Snapdragon 710 or 712
64GB memory

Less than $300

Moto G lost it's path

Up until G6 the phone was always petite and unique.

The G7 is just an oversized phone with a compromised CPU.

I hope Moto make the G8 smaller and lighter.

RS, 13 Sep 2019Is there any scope of android 10 for moto G6 ?No. The Moto G6 will not be receiving Android 10.

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2019How did it turn out?Everything is running beautifully. Android 9 on this G6 runs even better than 8 did on it in my opinion.

• RS

Is there any scope of android 10 for moto G6 ?

MrFury, 10 Sep 2019Received the August security updates last night. Mine too, and now it's faster, it reduced the lagging and freezing...

MrFury, 10 Sep 2019Received the August security updates last night. How did it turn out?

Received the August security updates last night.

• Ramesh

My phone is full leg

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2019I tried to return this phone but forgot the charger at home. No... moreYeah definitely don't forget parts of the phone or contents of the package when trying to return things. Also, don't have any of the problems you are talking about and I have had two G6s. But I live in areas with decent connectivity and only have a few other phones to compare with. The Moto G6 maintains connections better than my KeyOne and my iPhone 6s.

I tried to return this phone but forgot the charger at home. Now I am stuck with it. It is very difficult to hear the other person when talking. The worst thing is that it currently loses connection with the towers. I have to turn on airplane mode for a while then turn it off. I would not recommend this phone.

Hi, anyone say me the perfectly full screen tempered glass which brand and where to buy. Pls....