Motorola Moto G6

Motorola Moto G6

• ice

Moto, 17 Jul 2019I can't believe there is no 4k video recording support? and no 4k screen for 100$

• Rio

Naveed, 19 Jul 2020Moto g6 is bestNaveed and Ana . Yes , G-6 is the best .

• Naveed

Ana, 29 Jun 2020Help me, please, which is better: Honor 8a or Motorola G6? ... moreMoto g6 is best

• ladybug2020

I bought the Motorola G6 because of all the great reviews. 32 G, Good Camera, Gorilla Glass, all the bells and whistles. Well......not a good choice. Slow, constantly locks up, won't send texts even when I have 4 bars of signal. I have cleared cache, deleted anything and everything that could possiblly be slowing it down. Can't wait to get my new phone this week. My grandson has the e5 and loves it... so maybe I have a bad phone.

• Nirenjen.s

Really good phone for the budget.have been using it for 2yrs.began to slowdown nowdays.camera is nice.
Pretty smooth although a bit hanging as of now,maybe because storage is almost full.features Dolby audio which is good if u are a music lover.all over it is a good shot.

• Spike Jones

I have had 3 Motorola phones. The one I'm getting rid of is the Moto g6. I have had it about 2 years. Since it was new I have had the problem that some times it will receive a call, and some times it won't. That pretty much makes it useless. I contacted Motorola support and explained the problem again. His answer was "Your phone is out of warranty." I explained that I have had this problem since it was new and had called support before about this problem. His answer was "Your phone is out of warranty." I explained that I have had 2 other Motorola phones and that because I have been having this problem with this phone since it was new, I felt that I should get some consideration. His answer was "Your phone is out of warranty." I told him that if I didn't get some kind of help I would buy another brand. His answer was "Your phone is out of warranty and it is your decision as to what phone you buy." I found this web site because I am researching what phone to buy.

• Mohsin

Its battery timing is very great.

• Ana

Help me, please, which is better: Honor 8a or Motorola G6? What is your expiriance?

Still a great phone even in 2020, for basic use. Camera with good light conditions takes acceptable photos feels nice in your hand too. 64Gb/4Gb is more than enough to everyday usage

• markwatford

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020This will be the last Motorola phone i buy for a while. The... moreyou should wash your hands now and then because I have never
had to wipe my fingers to use it, its brilliant i use it to log in to websites with, much better than putting in user and passwords

My camera on this phone broke months ago. No apparent damage on the outside. Even ignoring that i've seen a noticeable decrease in speed and battery life. This month will likely last you the year so your better off paying the higher price point for a phone that will last you a couple years.

• Izair

Android update issue..

moto g6 ( greem pomelo 1s) version PVT1

not getting android 9 updates

This will be the last Motorola phone i buy for a while. The moto g6 has been disappointingly slow. A finger print sensor isn't convenient when you have to wipe the sensor and your finger off everytime you use it.

• t7moss

Rockdalton, 23 Jan 2020My Android Auto app was working well with my Hyundai Elantr... moreHas anyone got Android play to work where the screen projects to your radio screen on your car? Mine never detects the device. Moto G6

hello!!! my moto g6, with pie version, have big problems with wifi conection. i see to many people with this problem. somebody solved this?

• Rockdalton

My Android Auto app was working well with my Hyundai Elantra and Moto G6 plus (Android version 9), until suddenly it stopped working, meaning which it stopped showing on car screen. It is working fine with another phone , with same usb wire. Seems something is wrong with my phone, but what? I tried all troubleshooting methods, including restarting phone, reinstalling the app, enabling auto updates etc. but to no avail. Please help me out.

• Andrew

Street Dog, 25 Nov 2019OH big problem My Moto G6 flashlight not working... Phone h... moreI had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Restarting the phone fixed it for me.

KD, 26 Sep 2019My phone's battery is going down too much without doing it ... moreBuy any other mobile.

• mostafa

hi dear. my phone cant search cast or DLNA , what am i doing?

OH big problem My Moto G6 flashlight not working... Phone have under warranty what I will do pls help me.