• hagar

how do I unlock a demo mode on
Motorola Moto G6 Play

Albertt, 02 Oct 2019The battery isn't the bestIt shouldn't be for this price. No complains.

• melh

G6p77, 04 Jul 2019Pie update is followed by security updates. And what can I say, ... morei totally agree its gone from better to best for the money its a great phone i recomend this phone its awsome

• Albertt

The battery isn't the best

• Joe

fraunt, 04 Sep 2019I have a Motorola MotoG6 play. The specs GSMArena shows indicat... moreGo to System and tap Hardware Information.

• Maddevil

fraunt, 04 Sep 2019I have a Motorola MotoG6 play. The specs GSMArena shows indicat... moreWell the ram is how well it can multitask and have more apps open and not slow down as much

fraunt, 04 Sep 2019I have a Motorola MotoG6 play. The specs GSMArena shows indicat... moreTo find out which ibe you have just check the settings and then storage. To swap the battery you have to pry it open check you tube videos for that to see how

I have a Motorola MotoG6 play. The specs GSMArena shows indicates the phone should have 16GB/32GB storage. How do I discover which of these two amounts of storage I have? What does the 3 GB RAM mean? How do I get and install a new battery when the current one craps out?
Fraunt

• TheDarkRay

Best for very light usage (2 GB RAM, 16 GB storage)

The Motorola Moto G6 Play is a lower end version of the Motorola Moto G6, well it doesn't really show that except in looks. The HD+ display is nice with the 18:9 aspect ratio, paired up with the 4000mah battery can easily last for around a whole day. It recently got android 9 pie as an update that added new features to the phone that it's more powerful counterpart already had. Mostly the phone by itself is fine, camera isn't mindblowingly great, performance is mostly less that expected for a Snapdragon 427, and security with its rear fingerprint scanner is fast at times. The rear camera isn't too great, most pictures are usually brighter and have less contrast than on something like an iPhone X. Gaming on this phone (which is advertised for gaming) isn't great either, games like Minecraft or asphalt 8 tend to lag and sometimes freeze, less demanding games but with alot of animations like wordscape also suffer from the issue, most simple non-demanding 2d games work fine on here (geometry dash, neko atsume, stickman hook). Security is like most smartphones, the fingerprint reader works fast (unlike the phone) and doing your pin and pattern is usually easy... usually... Overall if you need something for very simple use then I recommend it. Now excuse me as I throw this away and get a Redmi Note 7

• Janika

Kb'sg6, 02 Jul 2019Hi guys! Bought this phone three days ago. It asked me to downlo... moreYes, just keep installing the updates until you see a system update, which will turn your phone into an Android Pie phone. That update will take 10, 15 minutes.

• Janika

G6p77, 04 Jul 2019Pie update is followed by security updates. And what can I say, ... moreIt happened the other way around on our G6 Play. It got 2 security updates that were installed and handset rebooted twice, than downloaded the Android-9 Pie update. We have the indigo blue with a transparent, blue-ish TPU case for it.
Interestingly this international model only has 16-GB of ROM and 2-GB of RAM, however for the price, it was the best bang ($100- USD).
In the review they list some phones as competition, I'd love to see how many of those 2017/18 phones have Pie update running on them by OEM now.

• Janika

SaintNick, 26 Jul 2019Does this phone work with Freedompop?Yes it does, since it supports band-4, AWS - 1700/2100

• SaintNick

Does this phone work with Freedompop?

• G6p77

Kb'sg6, 02 Jul 2019Hi guys! Bought this phone three days ago. It asked me to downlo... morePie update is followed by security updates. And what can I say, from better to best. It's nice features. Better battery life. Better UI. Cool display features. Best budget phone. Had many other phones, this one is worth the money. Go for it, you won't regret. Bye

• RENE

extremely complicated

• Kb'sg6

Hi guys! Bought this phone three days ago. It asked me to download security updates. After I installed one update the phone got slower. Don't know why. Should I install those updates? More updates on the way. What should I do?
Thnx!

Anonymous, 17 May 2019As usual Western Europe is always last to get updatesMy guess is, it will get pie when Android Q is launched.....

but this a budget phone

As usual Western Europe is always last to get updates

• Metal micky

I disabled the Dolby app and installed bass booster from the app store. This appeared to sort my issues.

nikoly, 11 Apr 2019You can't turn off dolby and when was off in oreo it was much be... morei did not notice any changes with sound, bt or wired headset working same good way like before pie, got pie two days ago.. dolby audio got a new interface but it have opition to turn it off.