Motorola Moto G9 Power

Motorola Moto G9 Power

sean, 09 Apr 2021Hi, has your G9 power got WiFi calling? I have the G9 plus ... moreI have the g9 power and it has wi-fi calling.

• sean

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2021excellent phone for the price cant fault it in any way Hi, has your G9 power got WiFi calling? I have the G9 plus and it does not have it. I know the G9 play has it but I cannot get any confirmation on the power. It's a massive feature for me so I need to be sure before buying.

excellent phone for the price cant fault it in any way

Its charging is slow and doesn't support reverse cable charging.

Gaza, 07 Feb 2021Is the Samsung m51 worth £150 more than the Motorola g9 pow... moreNo.

doxe, 17 Feb 2021Whats the Glass on this? Doesnt say if its Gorilla or notDoesn't matter, it's very strong glass. I've had mine for a few months now and there isn't a scratch on the screen. I kept in in my pockets and in dusty places.

noah, 25 Feb 2021i have the g7 power it def does not have nfcMy friend has a G7 Power (64/4gb) and it has NFC. I used the phone and it has NFC.
Apparently on the G7 Power, it has NFC based on the region it's sold in.

• LAW321

Could someone please help me. How's the regulatory of updates in Motorola phones. I want to buy a phone.

ALPHABOY17, 27 Feb 2021Battery life depends upon usage. 16 hours of screen on time... moreThanks a lot for your reply 👍🏻👍🏻🌹

Bidentrump, 27 Feb 2021Thanks Is battery last for 2 days? What about cameras? Battery life depends upon usage. 16 hours of screen on time (SOT) is what I get, with 4g calling and auto sync on. If you use your phone for 4 hours a day, you might get to 4 days.
Camera is pretty decent. Outdoor takes amazing shots, while indoor takes better photos than my s8, wasn't expecting that!
Selfie camera takes clear pictures, no matter if it's indoor or outdoor. (It doesn't have AF auto focus though)
What it's bad tho is the lack of optical image stabilisation. So that's why the recording is not brilliant.

ALPHABOY17, 19 Feb 2021I just bought this phone today, 170 euros. Came at 50 perce... moreThanks
Is battery last for 2 days? What about cameras?

• noah

Juice98, 28 Jan 2021G7 Power has NFC and so does the G9 Power. Clearly you'... morei have the g7 power it def does not have nfc

The phone has looks, far from premium. It actually shouts of its price with the bulky, plasticky finish.

I just bought this phone today, 170 euros. Came at 50 percent or so battery. After 6 hours or so of using at max brightness, max location settings and maximum settings in latest games, still 15 percent. And this is the first cycle, after 2 or 3 it might recalibrate even better.
Performance wise-absolutely smooooth. People say SD662 is so slow, simply BS. Coming from an s8 it is way faster.
Gaming. Tried asphalt 9, a piece of travesty in terms of optimisation. It was playable at high settings, some scenes were a slideshow, but that happens on s8 as well.
Display, oh no, it is 720p!!!! Guess what, it looks amazing, I was expecting way worse. I had 720p on galaxy alpha, a 4.7inch phone, and it was even less sharper than this one!! Nice job moto! (Did I mentioned that it is flicker FREE?)
My expectations were too low, and I was wrong.
Beware, it is huge! My s8 is so small in comparison!

• doxe

Whats the Glass on this? Doesnt say if its Gorilla or not

Socks, 10 Feb 2021Man do you act like you're 12 years old.. oh wait you&... moreYou can call me a 5 year old if that makes you feel superior 😌.
That was a rhetoric for your rude behaviour against a person who left a flagship phone for a budget one.
Instead of belittling others, try to educate people.
Peace ✌️.

dyslexic alien, 01 Feb 2021Is that how you talk to your dad when he makes a mistakes a... moreMan do you act like you're 12 years old.. oh wait you're 12 years old

Is the Samsung m51 worth £150 more than the Motorola g9 power guys

why does it come out with Android 10 not Android 11?

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2021are you stupid? you shouldve never bought s10 in first plac... moreIs that how you talk to your dad when he makes a mistakes and realises it?🤔