Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• Manoj

Adi, 09 Jul 2019I bought this phone around September 2015. Now in 2019, I found ... morePlease format your phone.

• Maboj

ashokbz, 29 Jun 2019i have this phone last 4yrs.i love moto ,still 2gb ram is enough... moreI have been using this phone since 5year

• ddr3202

Mel, 17 Sep 2018NEED HELP/IDEAS. As you'll read, I'm not tech savvy. I've had th... moreHad my Moto G3 for almost 4 years. No problem except changed out the battery. If you got the cheaper model (1gb/8gb), you will have problem. Got a friend who got the cheaper one. One day he called me (I am a retired IT pro). Said he had problems with his Moto g3. The problem was he would launch an app without exiting so he was running many apps in memory, plus he had a 2gb sdcard full of pictures. I suggested he exit an app when finish, and get a larger sdcard. There are several negative reviews on this phone, most if not all are on the cheaper model. Spend a little extra and get the bigger model 2gb/16gb model.

• Adi

I bought this phone around September 2015. Now in 2019, I found that the phone was slowing down and shutting down on me randomly. Just as I was thinking it was finally time to let it go and get a new phone, I decided to try a factory reset. I did it and it works fine again. After all this time, everything works and the battery is still fine. I have a 32 GB memory card in there for my music and photos, and that leaves about enough space for apps on the phone's internal storage of 16GB. This phone was a great investment at about US$ 230.

• ashokbz

i have this phone last 4yrs.i love moto ,still 2gb ram is enough to play big game in g3.

This is one of the most unique smartphone designs ever. It's truly stunning and I appreciate it every time I see it. Now that it is rather old, I might just buy one for cheap from eBay to add to my phone collection, will surely hold a special place there. Back in that day, I made the wrong decision by buying the inferior M4 Aqua for more money. I kind of miss the old times, even though I'm satisfied with what we have now.

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2019I will be getting rid of my motoG3 phone. I will buy a Samsung p... moreIf you don't want it anymore you can send it to me if you want, I'll give you money.

I will be getting rid of my motoG3 phone. I will buy a Samsung phone this time and run over the motoG3.

• Motog3pubgplayer

I play pubg mobile on this phone really smooth this phone is awesome

• I've had enough.

Rich4JC, 22 Dec 2018I want to know why my moto g 3gen keeps on frying micro sdcardsTell me about it! I'm in the process of looking for a new phone for this exact reason. I just bought a new SD card thinking that the card I was using was corrupt or something but I did some research and it turns out that it's the phone and not my card. Thank GOD I didn't try using the new card in my phone. Otherwise, that one would be useless to me, as well. I had been having issues with it over the years but the shit hit the fan about a week ago. I lost nearly half of my apps and all of my pics and music. (I had previously backed up all of my files, so I didn't actually lose anything, thank GOD!) But my hard drive is full now that I've got no card to transfer my apps over to. I am NOT happy with Motorola and don't know if I want my next phone to be a Moto phone. I don't need to go running into even more issues. I really liked this phone but in the end, it just turned out to be a living nightmare.

Victor, 25 Mar 2019But I'm still using Moto G3 1gb version Phone is still performi... moreMe too. Still using Moto G. Only one issue that somestime GG map run very slows or even hangs for while.

Salik, 14 Sep 2018Same here 3 years completed with Moto G 3rd gen..2GB version I've had this phone for 3 years and found it very good and easy to use. But since February the email has ceased to function. I get messages telling me that Google play services are not supported by this phone and to contact the manufacturer. Neither Motorola nor Google can explain what is wrong or to offer a solution other than reverting to factory settings. Probably means I need to change the phone!

• Sooraj Ashok

I am a Moto G3 user. It is a very good phone with great performance compared to other phones of the same specification. Great camera performance and overall performance is good. Only problem is with the battery backup and the audio quality.

• Victor

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2019This is definitely one of the worst phones I have ever had. It ... moreBut I'm still using Moto G3 1gb version
Phone is still performing too good

This is definitely one of the worst phones I have ever had. It cant run any apps without crashing thanks to the 1g of ram. The camera is slow and weak while older phones seem to beat this phone in everything.

• Heleson

I have use this phone for two years and I didn't regret using it.
I'm Still using it.
Camera, battery endurance and water resistance are all perfect.
I really like G3

• Prp

I used this mobile for 3 years. Sometimes speaker will not work for days whenever I drop the phone on floor. But it will start working by itself later.
Also phone has become slow now. But overall it is a good mobile.

• FAISAL

mick problem

i have had this phone almost 3 years. This has been great mobile phone. Honestly can't complain. The waterproofing was good. Performance, camera, everything fine. I have to say though recently the camera has lowered in performance for some reason. Also the screen was good quality. There was rarely ever lag on this phone honestly. The moto display is the best and my new phone sadly doesnt have this which I am abit sad about because their alternative is similar but nowhere near as good.
This phone performs good even today , it's just not for gamers really.
I upgraded to the vodafone smart x9 and have to say, it's the same thing just bigger and better battery. The updated software is very good and so is the type c , fingerprint etc.
Can't go wrong and can see myself going back to the moto g3 or another motorola soon/ after this smart x9.

• DG

Rich4JC, 22 Dec 2018I want to know why my moto g 3gen keeps on frying micro sdcardsYup, happened to me 3 times since I bought it, terrible.