Motorola Moto G 4G (2nd gen)

Motorola Moto G 4G (2nd gen)

• Jay Scott Bow

The comments about not having LTE 4g are crap, this phone is great, still going strong running Lineage OS custom ROM and i bought it when it was released

• marc brown lino

2g only for this phone so fake ID

• vinay

1.Can moto g2 xt1068 phone's mother board be replaced with this moto g2 xt1072??
2.Does the sim card also needs to be replaced??

• manu

Not sport 4g and no camera not sport and only 3g

• my

i have this phone from last 16 month and this is the worst phone ever i have used. This have issue with continuous 4g connection it lost the connection every 5 min,
Even if i am not using any apps this phone shows the Used RAM is 98% i dont know why.
It camera app is not gud. this phone have many issue from 1 day . some time i am not able to pick a call it hangs very badly.

DEBASISH, 14 Mar 2017jio 4g not working,it can not read jio 4g simCheck with your mobile provider and ask them to ensure that 4G is enabled on your sim card. I had this problem with O2 4G sim card and one call to an advisor at O2 put it right....

• DEBASISH

jio 4g not working,it can not read jio 4g sim

• Dinesh

Vinod, 23 Jan 2017LTE problem on my moto g2 Buffering the LTE simble net on off ... moreMy moto g2nd gen LTE 4g Woking

• Vinod

Babu, 16 Feb 2016My mobile not working 4g LTE problem on my moto g2
Buffering the LTE simble net on off problem. Not continues lte on

• reteyeh

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2016Do this phone have vietnamese language yes, but in english !!

• ajharul mazumder

Thomas, 05 Jan 2016I have the same situation,my 4 g is not working,but when I put t... moreYa bro iam using jio sim in it but the 4g is not at all working well it always show connection lost what should I do

• Andrew

I've had this phone for about 18 months now. It cost less than A$200 and I never regretted buying it. It failed once in the first year and was repaired under warranty by Motorola. This phone has all the features that I wanted including compass and accelerometer sensors that are often not available in phones in this price range. The phone's main camera takes pretty good photos for its specs in daylight but the results are poor once the ambient light starts to fade.

If I could change one thing on this phone it would be to give it a better battery life. Most of the time I get through the whole day before needing a charge but heavy use (especially with GPS on) can leave it going flat.

Do this phone have vietnamese language

• Amar

Hi...motorola can u give a volte update for moto g2nd 4g....this mobile handset under android update police (18 Month) but no any hint for update for volte and nougat... Shame on you motorola.xaomi doing well in case ofsoftware update.

• Prakas

100 % waste. Does not support 4G. Camera does not work properly. If capture photos mobile hanging. After restart only cleared.

• Dilawar

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2016@Manju This phone *is* 4G LTE. Other versions of the Moto G may... moreBut it not volte.the users are difficulties for voice call.how they can make voice call without data connection.

Manju, 07 Oct 20164G not support this mobile.Y

Manju, 07 Oct 20164G not support this mobile.@Manju
This phone *is* 4G LTE. Other versions of the Moto G may not, but the Moto G 2nd Gen 4G definitely does support 4G!

Moto G2nd
4g

• Rehan

AnonD-493119, 31 May 2016Mine performed flawlessly. I never had any problems with it. The... moreMoto g2