Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

• Nipun Khetan

anonymous, 20 Jan 2014It released 2day in my country but for d 16gb model its around 8... moreIts price $ 80.00 in your country ?? Can I buy from you ?? I can buy in big quantity.

• pukar upreti

where will it realease in nepal i am hurry to by this phone

• Anon

Maybe better , keep work/play phone number separate, or ppl you want to give spare number Nuisance lol.

• Flavio

We have it in Brazil for a few months I guess. I Was looking here at GSMArena before buying it and now I realized that it was only released outside Brazil today. This is weird.

• anonymous

It released 2day in my country but for d 16gb model its around 80$ more in my country as compared to us ; otherwise all electronics r priced same like in d us. I hope motorola brings d price down.

• Camel

absolutely brilliant!!

AnonD-94571, 20 Jan 2014my only fear - if i bought moto g and the next day motorola anno... morethis ain't gonna happen soon, don't worry :D

• mats

Its been a long wait in India. Hope it launches in last week of January .

my only fear - if i bought moto g and the next day motorola announces moto g2 with 8mp camera n external sd card

Best mid-range phone EVER!... And one of all best phone price-specifications. Hands on really atractive, fiud and good quality materials. Motorola, I pay a bit more if you incorpore 8MPx Camera (a bit better camera) and Micro SD Slot in a second release (Motorola G2 for example)!WIll be a really success!

• Jaydev

Finally requirement complete

Its like dream come true. I was waiting for a cell like this. Can't wait to bye it
Anjan kumar

• AnonD-209426

Best phone ever... i want one of them, but there is no motororola store in iran! :(

dual active?

• WCM

its my dream mobile phone.

• PREJU

Is this a dual sim dual active phone?