Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

• Som

Please tell anybody how to video calling and options sim2

AnonD-286477, 19 Jan 2015my question is same about lollipop please if you get info please... moreit is official OTA .i also updated now running 5.0.2

Unknown, 17 Jan 2015downloaded from b/m link and updated to andriod l my question is... moremy question is same about lollipop please if you get info please let me know golakdas08@gmail.com

• Shiv

My moto g battery direct charge after 95% to 100% & ofter unplug charger 5%d ierct decrease in sleep mode.
Battery is fast drained 100% to 90%.

Plz. Help anyone

• Malik

Krock, 15 Jan 2015those who want to install official lollipop to Moto G XT1033 plz... moreeverything is fine until recovery option. After reaching recovery option there is an android with red triangle on it's stomach... then nothing ,, if I press power and click in volume up the phone starts up :-(

• Unknown

downloaded from b/m link and updated to andriod l my question is will i get andriod l official the update andriod lolippop doesn't look like official version

• Krock

those who want to install official lollipop to Moto G XT1033 plz find the details in link below. I updated mine its awesome

• rsm

What is the best call recorder to install in my Moto G with black 16GB XT1068

Moto G XT1033 ASIA RETAIL / INDIA Android Lollipop 5.0.2 Update 220.21.28

xda

• pk

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2014support OTG ?Supported otg

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2014No bro only on 2nd genMoto G will definitely get L update

• Lijo

Received 3G for Idea net recharge but no display "H" such as HSPA. I have selected 3G in mobile networks. What to do for displaying "H" in Moto dual G?

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2015I am a Moto G user and I am getting adviterment pop ups on my sc... moreI'll advise you to block background data of applications you're not using,this will prevent this Apps from using data to display such adverts..

• Pradeep Singh

How to record a call in Moto G2

Not to worry about it, I have got it fixed, there was an application in my phone which was causing this issue, I have uninstalled and the phone is working perfectly again!!!!Happy with it, either Lolipop or kitkat!

Anyone have any idea when the xt 1033 model will be getting the android lollipop?

I am a Moto G user and I am getting adviterment pop ups on my screen, its everywhere, even when I use an application like whatsapp and even on my home screen, please help, I do not wish to get these advertisements!!!

• Smile

Can anyone tell why a Three SIM not working in Moto G 2014 Dual SIM, it works with different SIM's but not Three

motorola moto g (2014 ) vs samsung s3 neo
Which is better?

• RK

u jaffa people y dont u stop the sales of moto g 16 gb. if u r launching another model keep in web site r until u provide moto g k na