Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

• NIK 88

N.r.bose, 26 Oct 2014Why are not memory card slot available.plz reply soon other sys... moreMoto G support OTG so you use external drive to keep you file. When you need files plug in OTG CABLE

• Pradz4U

AlanP, 02 Oct 2014@Pradz4u, can you share some problems you had using both SIMs? I... morewhen i started using two sims , moto-G applications dont work properly, frequent call drops, signal issues in both the sims, etc, when i started using single sim everything was working fine.

• too fast

How do i place a sim on my motorola G from Ghana ?

• N.r.bose

Why are not memory card slot available.plz reply soon other system in superb.

• deep

Plz help. My moto g shuts down showing a zero charge symbol within 30min from full 100%charge.. What should I do

• jimmy

This one is one of the best android i ever used, the best thing is its waterproof tec in this price, many time(just for the test) i drop my phn under water for more then 5 min, but shockingly its still survive, thums up...moto..keep going with this kind of durable phns.

• karan

all specfication is good but co. has not given thats a very big disappointment with this mobile

justin, 11 Sep 2014I bought moto g 2014 xt1068 model from flipkart . after a day al... moreIf you are experiencing problems with touch then it must b a faulty piece because touch in this device is one of the best in class.

mikr, 17 Oct 2014Hi ... I has same issue like the battery drain after finish char... moreuse battery doctor available on playstore. however I dont know if it will help much but I am using it from the start and i am quite impressed with the battery life. Try it and see if it works.

how come it doesn't have memory card slot??
it uses just the phone's internal memory?

• mikr

justin, 11 Sep 2014I bought moto g 2014 xt1068 model from flipkart . after a day al... moreHi ... I has same issue like the battery drain after finish charging 100% to 96% ... Do u already know how to fix it ?
Please share to me how to fix it ... U can email me at banan4milk@gmail.com ... Please really need your help ...

• nick

KSB, 16 Oct 2014Bought moto g 2nd gen from Flipkart on big billion day. Sim 2 of... morevery good phone

• obrion

Excellent phone, best specs among similar phones
awesome camera and battery life, i just love it.. its been more than a month and 0 complaints

• KSB

Bought moto g 2nd gen from Flipkart on big billion day. Sim 2 often loses network. Handset becomes burning hot. Camera in dim light is poor. Think before you buy.

• Frank

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2014will it get android lYes, Its getting Android L Update

• Mais

If you want to made photo- you need a photoaoarat? not a mobile phone!

• Arun

My moto g takes 2-3 hrs for full charging is it normal or i should visit service centre for this,,,normally how much time it take for full charging

• siva

Moto g (2013) camera is very bad...worst picture quality I'm disappointed abt this phone...

• AnonD-312027

My camera is laging too mch..whenevr i click pics continuously,the camera lags too mch ultimately creating laging in my phone..it continuous fr a shrt time period and then it turns normal..

• yoonus

I can't receive the bluetooth file. After turning on the bluetooth, not showing the icon highlight. While send a file to moto g, showing the message " user cancelled the operation, confirm that you want to receive the it". give exact answer.