Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

• dnivra

Nikhil, 04 Aug 2014I had been facing sim related issue from day one network loss an... morei too had and still have the same problem sometimes. the phone does not detect the sims. i have upgraded to 4.4 and the problem still exists.

• dnivra

how does one message or share a contact number etc.?

• AnonD-292068

I am using this device with charm, no issues yet good phone to buy, reasonable price range for this gadget, good voice quality, signal strength and battery life etc... worth it.

i used to own the moto g...its a great phone..i sold it and got the Mi3 instead!! it's simply better! although i am concerned about whether it will be updated to android L! huh..only time will tell..other than that the moto g doesn't stand a chance against Mi3!!

• TAHA

currently I am using Sony Xperia M and now want to change with this (MOTO G).Should I go for this or not ?

Google Pay Music is not showing the picture of the artists or the ablums while the song is playing.Also some tracks are shown as Music cannot be played.Please help me out with this

Nikhil, 04 Aug 2014I had been facing sim related issue from day one network loss an... moreI am also getting Sim Problem In MotoG 16 gb,Sim Slot one is defective , sim is not fix at its position and return back.

• nani

can any one tell me how to change the notification bar like battery n signal bar colors into blue that have shown in any net images

• kesav

Pls tell me,both sims are 3g or not?

• Naren

Hi Fellas,
Recently bought this phone, couple of problems which i have faced,
1)Some PlayStore apps are not being installed, "Error Code 960"
2)Battery not getting charged via USB, though i see the indicator that the battery is being charged.
3)Battery duration I get is just for 6-7 hours using wifi, which is very very less than what was promised (24hours)
4)The radio doesnt work in the Loudspeaker mode(Not sure whether the phone does have any settings for that, I didnt find any)

I can't find timer setting on Camera. Anyone of you?

• Sittarasu

Hi,

This is in reference to a major glitch of your phone - Moto G,that was
communicated to your customer care department, dated 1st Aug, however, no
communication/resolution has been provided for the same yet!

Firstly, the display of my Moto G has developed a scratch on the screen,
when I called up your service centre informing the same, they blamed me
saying that the screen has given away and needs to be replaced. I informed
them about it on 1st Aug, still they have not been able to get the screen.
I;ve not been able to use the phone since 7 days. Is this how your service
works?

Your big claims boasting the sturdiness of the product got shattered with
the crack in the screen, despite having gorilla glass. This just goes to
show that your product is so fragile!!

I doubt that this phone will be really effective, and so your services that
cannot provide a part within 7 days; since this is a defect from your end,
I need a replacement.

Attaching photographs of the phone too.

The following details are for your reference:
Order Number:OD40408025311, 8/4/2014

V.Sittarasu Velu(Raja),

• dnivra

hi all, what is the simplest way of sharing a contact with others?

• barun

jk, 24 Jul 2014MOTOROLA I love moto g after android 4.4.4 update, it runs so sm... moreHello frnd I want know whether there is any problem faced by u after 4.4.4 update ?? And what is the size of update file.
I have 3g connection. Shall I go for update??

• barun

Even yes - then tell me how Mi3 is high end fone. All r rumors. It s actually a Chinese chipo nothing else.
U can't compare with a proven fone with just specs of other gone.

• SUNNY

Manu, 03 Aug 2014I am using MotoG for the last Three Months.. Till date am facing... moreup grade the phone buddy

does it support otg?

• Xiao3

cxr, 05 Aug 2014OMG!! Moto G better than mi3?? U re comparing top phone (mi3) vs... moreomg, are you saying that 3mi is a top of the line phone?

you're probably 800% misguided.

• st

I just want to clear my doubt..In vibrate mode,when we r listening to songs if ny call comes then in moto G does music stops or even if call arrives song from music player continues?