Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Am updated to android 4.4.4 and got new dialer, but there is no clear option in dialer while in call..

I didn't receive 4.4.4 update. Anyone got this update?

Shitalr, 14 Jul 2014Does it support usb otg? AS it doesnt suport memory card ,Yes it supports USB otg

• PRABHU

I have problem with WIFI pls any one help..

• Shitalr

Does it support usb otg? AS it doesnt suport memory card ,

rupesh, 11 Jul 2014Dude I bought moto g n I inserted both Sim but only 1 Sim is sho... moreTake the mobile and throw it in fire everything will be fine then
okk

• Jay

AnonD-282615, 11 Jul 2014guys i'm using moto g 16gb version for past one month. it is sup... morecan you please forward that mail i m having the same problem

• kalyankumar

AnonD-282725, 12 Jul 2014 How to update my moto g can help meMotorola send a mail to provide survery for the 4.4.x soak test june reg survey, those who got and completed it will get the update.. Based on the review of 4.4.4 updated users,motorola will decide whether to roll out to everyone or not..

• kalyan

ryder007, 12 Jul 2014you are from which state???????????????I belongs to andhra pradesh,living in noida.. Motorola send a mail to provide survery for the 4.4.x soak test june reg survey, those who got and completed it will get the update.. Based on the review of 4.4.4 updated users,motorola will decide whether to roll out to everyine ir not..

• mano

AnonD-220044, 11 Jun 2014I am facing auto restart problem in my moto g anyone here facing... moreEven I am facing the same issue

• guru

iam usind moto g when i insert sim in Sim No 1 it is getting ejected can u pl help me

• swap27

can the colour of moto g notification light be changed from white only to RBG.

• HCK

annu07, 12 Jul 2014Sim from 1st slot coming out itself Does second sim slot sup... moreYES

• annu07

Does second sim also support 3g...???

• annu07

Sim from 1st slot coming out itself
Does second sim slot support also support 3g

How to update my moto g can help me

• sabbir

How to update my moto g can help me

• ryder007

Kalyankumar, 11 Jul 2014I got the 4.4.4 update.. it is very good.. Dailer and contacts i... moreyou are from which state???????????????

• Kalyankumar

I got the 4.4.4 update.. it is very good.. Dailer and contacts interface is changed..

guys i'm using moto g 16gb version for past one month. it is superb mobile @ this cost. i also had 3G connectivity problem in sim1. immediately i mailed moto care. they had assisted me well with simple directions. now the problem is solved. my only advice is don't go for some services available locally and also don't install low review apps available in play store. the low review would slow down the mobile.