Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

• I am no spy

AnonD-244542, 16 Mar 2014Worst phone by Motorola MOTO G Hello Gyus, I bought MOTO G... moreHey Akhil Gupta,I too using this pon,no such complain.
its a mighty good fon,better tan any previous version or model.
Camera works well in the mid of night too.With flesh
Loud speaker -very good
Screen color -perfect
kit-kit version, -real fast
Size of moto-G -GOOD SIZE
Price - realsonable (very reasonable)
DUN BE HOOK Y

• hema

abhi, 21 Mar 2014Can these phone play 1080p videos ?Yes

what does the moto G 16gb product box have?please help me with this?

• Faiz Ahmad

Nice Phone.

• anshu

[deleted post]only available through online retailers such as flipkart, snapdeal etc

• seenu

Gavas, 14 Mar 2014I bought this phone recently, the performace, speed, touch every... moreall motorola phones sounds the same way

up79, 21 Mar 2014Does moto g support tethering?Yup!

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2014it seems the use experience is mixed some having good experienc... moreevery phone have a pros and cons....

it seems the use experience is mixed some having good experience while some having bad.

up79, 21 Mar 2014Does moto g support tethering?Yes .....

• Amit Z

SohailZafar, 20 Mar 2014I can't turned ON my Moto g , it goes total black out I tried al... moreI geuss your phone is in deep discharge this is the bateery issue ,but dont worry keep your phone switch off for the 24 hours and then try again it will work for sure

• jameel

SACHIN KADI., 20 Mar 2014BEST USER'S REVIEW ABOUT MOTO G: Hi My Dear MOTO Friend's, ... moreat pros u mention that battery backup good and then in cons battery is not good, y so?. Also, never compare the pics of amera in day and night. There is always hell lot of difference. Most of the cameras are not tweaked for night(read low light) performance. Still android shows night mode as optimised settings to take pics in night, quality of pics may improve slightly but u have to satisfy with that only. dont expect too much from this price range. if u are a serious camera buff, then take a camera-only hardware-meaning digicam and play with it at day and night, or look for a mob with xenon flash,ehm nokia 808, samsung s4-zoom, nokia n8.all are 3G mob. but then u may have to compromise on performance-i.e.day to day use in these mobiles.

• up79

Does moto g support tethering?

abhi, 21 Mar 2014Can these phone play 1080p videos ?yes

• abhi

Can these phone play 1080p videos ?

• vicky

this is a remarkable phone... go get it as soon as possible .thanks ..motorolla ..

• niky

i wanna have this phone .... i love the design and the specs.. whice is updated in gsm arena.... so plz guys ... guide me out .. whice better motorola or samsung .......@suman ....

I can't turned ON my Moto g , it goes total black out I tried almost every trick but nothing works when I connect charger its indication light blink for 5 mints, CAN ANYONE KNOWS ANY SOLUTION PLEASE HELP ME OUT....

saravanan g, 20 Mar 2014hi friends. phone is simply superb. but I have one doubt. how to... moreFor safe removing usb...Settings>storage>unmount usb storage

• saravanan g

hi friends. phone is simply superb. but I have one doubt. how to disconnect otg drive safely? I don't find any options for safely removing pen drives. pls help me. thanks in advance.
g saravanan