Motorola Moto G Turbo

Motorola Moto G Turbo

There is tweak to make it stereo speakers on xda, the great hardware always has heaps to add.

Vishal Akbar, 23 Jan 2020This is for those who love still love this device. Numbe... moreI am waiting your full review. Thx
Btw can those who tried pixel experience share review? Bugs and battery life?

This is for those who love still love this device.

Number of Android 10 based custom ROMs are available. I am currently trying Lineage 17 ( unofficial though) and it's working great. Though it has few issues regarding Volte connectivity and all. But hopefully it will be sorted out with updates.
Plus there are few more ROMs. I would be trying out all of them in coming month and share my experiences.

It has extended the life of this wonderful phone by a year more at least.

tallbrownman, 14 Oct 2019checked the pixel experience website, this model is not sup... morePixel experience has discontinued the support. But you can still download it from Android file host.

• tallbrownman

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2019I am using this mobile from last 4 years and still is in go... morechecked the pixel experience website, this model is not supported..

• Suvadeep

i use this phone(Moto g turbo edition) 3years...Very good mobile... please all guys use this phone & enjoy this Motorola service...Good product.Not Hang for Motorola phone.Buy this Moto

I am using this mobile from last 4 years and still is in good condition just flash pixel experience rom you will fill awesome
I have to say this best mobile

AnonD-837002, 17 Feb 2019Best phone I use till date, fast charging,stock android, un... moreJust install custom rom pixel experience , and it would be great for another 2 years.
You can opt for Go version.

Camera busy error please restart your phone
Pls help how to resolve
Is is hardware problem or software issue

Best phone I use till date, fast charging,stock android, unique design, best audio quality, great vibration,
Happy with my moto G at cheap rate

• JEEVA

I am using this phone for 2 years no problem everything was fine.
now memory card was not detected this is software problem or hardware problem.

• Sanjay

Hi. I'd like to know the wattage of the turbo charger. Is it 15W ? Will the same support Moto G5 Plus ? I have a spare charger lying around but the details are erased since it is old. I request your help. Thank you

I am using this one as my work phone, since 2015 Dec. Absolutely no issues.
A week back I updated it to custom rom - Pixel experience (Android 9).
It's working butter smooth. I think I will continue using it for at least a year or till I keep getting custom rom.

no compass in this phone very disappointing

have been using this phone since 2 years and 3 months today, trust me phone is really hard and strong and is shatter proof water and dust proof, it slipped from my hand many times and i take it to shower and inside the pool with me. good for basic use and basic gaming i had no heating issues unless when charging and after high usage which is normal.
i have used honor 4x, galaxy grand 2, sony xperia play, motorola atrix 4g which didnt last more than 8months because of my rough and careless use.

• phani kumar

have been using this phone since 2 years and 3 months.
previously i used honor 4x, nokia lumia, samsung grand 2, which didnt last with me for more than 8months because of my rough use. but
Moto g turbo edition is a great device with shatter proof and water and dust proof which supports the phone to sustain the damage and live long mobile slipped my hands and fell down many times, i can take my phone with me to shower.
i haent had any issues in phone since the 1st day till now after 2 years of vigorous and rough use its still the same as the day one mobile. i love this mobile. trust me its still giving one day battery backup for 8-12 hours of use with 4g data.

• Abc

The Best Phone ever

• Amit

Heating like hell...Will never buy Motorola again.

• presidentazib

Mine is packed down because it developed a software problem and technicians are unable to get the software. I used the phone only for 8 months and now I am forced to get another phone, if it were solely the problem of heat or poor camera quality, I would have handled that.

It's 2.5 years I am using this G turbo. Working butter smooth till date.
Never had any problems like heating or slow down. I ensure following:
- Using original charger
- installing only required apps ( and not piling up apps just coz it's free)
- I don't use any protective cover or glass over the original body.
- I do not use my phone while it's charging.
- I plug in to charge only when my battery dips below 10%

With above things ,I have never had any problems. Wish it had been updated to latest Android version. But now I am planning to install custom ROM and see how it works.