Motorola Moto Maxx

Motorola Moto Maxx

Jake , 17 Dec 2019My moto maxx also generates heat when my data is on or the ... moreIf you don't want to experience such then get a Mobil WiFi. All phones get heat up once Mobile Data is On.

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2019Good phoneAgree it got 565 ppi density it's crazy

• Jake

Sami, 13 Jun 2018I also have moto maxx but i face a heating up problem in my... moreMy moto maxx also generates heat when my data is on or the weather is hot.

• slyman

I av a moto maxx but I had a hit on its face so I need a screen and touch pad

Good phone

• Sami

I also have moto maxx but i face a heating up problem in my phone. Is Anyone has the same problem in moto maxx or moto tubro

• Dee

I have Moto Maxx xt1250 and data is turned on and it will not connect is there a reset or something ...Took it in and they said they could wipe it but didn't know if that would work

• d2

Rubt, 25 May 2017good day all, pls how can one hard reset moto maxx 4G?. h... morewhen no command then press power button and volume up and release quickly

Kunal, 28 May 2017Is Moto maxx support OTGYes.

• Kunal

Is Moto maxx support OTG

• Rubt

good day all,
pls how can one hard reset moto maxx 4G?. have tried the key combinatios, but after selecting recovery mode, next I see is android logo with exclamation mark saying NO COMMAND. pls what should I do at this point?. thank u.

• maxx85

AnonD-446246, 28 Oct 2016Hello guys My moto maxx cant charging fast :( Always show... moremaybe there is an issue with usb port.

I had the same issue with turbo charging and I finally replaced that port, and problem solved!

• E3m

AnonD-646962, 23 Feb 2017Hy guys m shani from pakistan. . Plz tell me about which is... moreMoto turbo 2 is best 1

• nithin

AnonD-650995, 08 Mar 2017i own a moto maxx xt 225 with android 4,4( kit kat) it is ... moreyes of course there are benefits when upgrading to Marshmallow. Better battery life performance improvement and we can select different wifi from notification panel itself and there are many more.

PS: new is always better *Barney Stinson :)

Is Assassin creed identity available for moto max ?

• Agnwstis

AnonD-650995, 08 Mar 2017i own a moto maxx xt 225 with android 4,4( kit kat) it is ... moreI own this phone unfortunately I broke the screen :(
Powerful it is and has Android 5.1 when arrived. Always try to see if 6 was available but I guess only for some markets so got message that device is up to date.

i own a moto maxx xt 225 with android 4,4( kit kat) it is working very nice and i love it . would be of any benefit upgrading it? if so
how can i upgrade it to 6.01 marsmallow thank you
rickrive

Hy guys m shani from pakistan. . Plz tell me about which is best moto x 2nd generation nd moto turbo droid max. . . Tynx lv u all . . :)

Hi, I received Android Security Update Today, It was May 2016 Security Update which was installed in My Mobile and now the Update which I received is September 2016 Update.

After 9 Months Motorola has sent Security Update. Does anyone has received Android Security Update in India.

Thanks

i tried :/ still the same , please how can i update my device to MARSHMALLOW ?