Motorola Moto Watch 100

• j
  • jdbrando
  • IDH
  • 16 Jul 2022

Really nice looking on the outside, works well on the inside, but the watch faces where a let down. Only 6 and the stock one is the best looking. The ready are pretty ugly Was hoping for at least 1 or 2 really nice analog faces. Here's hoping in a future update.

• a
    • adrian p
    • L5I
    • 29 Mar 2022

very good watch but quite expensive

• 4HU
      • 29 Mar 2022

When the day of the week is tuesday, the watch-face spells it as "Thuesday". It doesn't sync sleep analysis well with the app. The app itself, is a buggy crashing piece of garbage. I'd rather have spent the $100 on

• G}{
        • 22 Feb 2022

[deleted post]aww someone's insecurity is showing

• M
          • May
          • 4E2
          • 10 Feb 2022

As someone who was really turned off by the low battery life of the 3rd gen Moto 360 and who really just needs a sleep and fitness tracker, this watch is a huge step up for me even despite the tradeoff of no more Wear OS apps. I also like the smaller size a lot, it doesn't get in the way as much.

• 81d
            • 06 Feb 2022

[deleted post]Grow up

• RobC
              • pYA
              • 17 Nov 2021

I can't see any built-in storage for my music. The previous gen 3 version had a generous 8 GB of music space. And I want to use some of the Wear apps as I am among the many that are not really interested in the fitness stuff. Pleased that I managed to get a gen 3 version recently - they were sold new for half price and now seem to be even better value.

What is my choice?
                Huawei watch fit

• uGW
                  • 17 Nov 2021

The HUGE bezels are totally 'unnecessary'. Surface real estate is valuable, why waste it by having mega-bezels.

• U@I
                    • 16 Nov 2021

If no facilities ...I feel we should go for normal analog watch ⌚.

• J
                      • Just laughing
                      • r3H

• B
                        • Batman
                        • 0Uu
                        • 16 Nov 2021

Cash, 16 Nov 2021What with this stupid watch trend. I guess a phone isnt eno... moreWell a watch is just usefull in many situations if you ask me. I use mine almost every day. A smartwatch is even better as it has more feature. I had the same opinion as you, but they are very usefull.

• Cash
                          • X$t
                          • 16 Nov 2021

What with this stupid watch trend. I guess a phone isnt enough to check the time