Motorola Moto Watch 100

Motorola Moto Watch 100

• adrian p

very good watch but quite expensive

When the day of the week is tuesday, the watch-face spells it as "Thuesday". It doesn't sync sleep analysis well with the app. The app itself, is a buggy crashing piece of garbage. I'd rather have spent the $100 on

[deleted post]aww someone's insecurity is showing

• May

As someone who was really turned off by the low battery life of the 3rd gen Moto 360 and who really just needs a sleep and fitness tracker, this watch is a huge step up for me even despite the tradeoff of no more Wear OS apps. I also like the smaller size a lot, it doesn't get in the way as much.

[deleted post]Grow up

• RobC

I can't see any built-in storage for my music. The previous gen 3 version had a generous 8 GB of music space. And I want to use some of the Wear apps as I am among the many that are not really interested in the fitness stuff. Pleased that I managed to get a gen 3 version recently - they were sold new for half price and now seem to be even better value.

What is my choice?
Huawei watch fit

The HUGE bezels are totally 'unnecessary'. Surface real estate is valuable, why waste it by having mega-bezels.

If no facilities ...I feel we should go for normal analog watch ⌚.

• Just laughing

• Batman

Cash, 16 Nov 2021What with this stupid watch trend. I guess a phone isnt eno... moreWell a watch is just usefull in many situations if you ask me. I use mine almost every day. A smartwatch is even better as it has more feature. I had the same opinion as you, but they are very usefull.

• Cash

What with this stupid watch trend. I guess a phone isnt enough to check the time