Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM

Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM

what lens x play used

Mudu, 04 Aug 2017I purchased a moto X play in Nov 15th and it just not switching ... moreLucky you, my samsung more expesive than x play just after a year require mainboarf replacement, i was using for backup only, never fall, my friend samsung on same case but in warranty time.
Just re-instal, most motorola hardware is good

Any news for 7.1.1

Nougat 7.1.1 update available now for Moto X play

Mudu, 04 Aug 2017I purchased a moto X play in Nov 15th and it just not switching ... moremost likely software, google step by step reset dalvick cache, if not working factory reset, or recovery (last 2, all data in internal will delete)

Lenovo planned to spoil the Motorola name and image. then only he can sustain in field. good strategy miss. lenovo

• Chandan

I am useing Moto X play from last fue months smoothly . Only one problem arrise some time two network one is jio and other is BSNL is out at a time . If there is any setting problem please advice.

Hello,
I have bought X Play in Dec 2015 and still using without one single problem, used both sims from day one and 64GB sd card. Its a great phone.

• Mudu

I purchased a moto X play in Nov 15th and it just not switching on, no fall no damage nothing. I am shocked at this product, just a year and seven months and nowhere to seek redressal....

• bipin

piyush, 10 Jul 2017Any news for Noughat 7 for Moto X Play.REPLY FROM MOTOROLA INDIA TWITTER HANDLE ON 22/7/17.........Hi,We don't provide release dates, but when it's ready we'll roll it out to all eligible devices as quickly as possible .
-Rose

• bipin

piyush, 10 Jul 2017Any news for Noughat 7 for Moto X Play.Hi,We don't pro

• piyush

Any news for Noughat 7 for Moto X Play.

• Sahil

AnonD-676296, 11 Jun 2017Hi guys I m using Moto x play last 1 year it's very good good ph... moreM also using XPlay I try to update my phone but after rooting it can be

Hi guys I m using Moto x play last 1 year it's very good good phone nd performance is great

Over all phone is great

But still running 6.0.1

MAnikandan , 16 May 2017Is the Moto x play will support two sim cards as well as the mem... moreS it support..

• videy

AnonD-667136, 05 May 2017hello,, I am using Moto x play from past 3 months, i have prblm ... morethats not a problem dual sim work like that only when 1 is on 4g other goes in 2g unless u have moto z play type phone

• MAnikandan

Is the Moto x play will support two sim cards as well as the memory card

• Vijit1

AnonD-663320, 20 Apr 2017Last month I had spoken to Motorola India and received confirmat... moreHi Guys, is there any information on the Nougat (Android 7.1) update for the Moto X Play (India)?

hello,, I am using Moto x play from past 3 months, i have prblm with my both the networks slot in Moto x play phone. i cant use both sims at same time when i insert 4g sim in sim 1. and sim 2 network is disconnected. if i use both sims in 3G means it will work. can any one guide me how to use 4G in both the sims or 4G sim in 1st sim and 3G in 2nd sim.