Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM

Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM

Bad services

Bad services

• munna..

guys i plan to buy new mobile....which one is batter..below 20k range..moto X play or lenovo X3..i am confused...suggection plz

Guys.. When I connect my otg it automatically disconnects in every 2 or 3 minutes.. How to fix that?? Help me guys.

• Ashu

Please put 3 gb ram in this phone I love the compactness of the phone. And I m eager to buy one.

• dhiraj

Keyur, 21 Jan 2016Finally I got update 6.0 on 12th January and after a week of use... moreagreed the charger given in box charges very slow .......

Keyur, 21 Jan 2016Finally I got update 6.0 on 12th January and after a week of use... moreYou can use note 4 charger for this problem I use it and my charge time from 20 until 100 is 1/30

• coolboy

Motorola Moto X Play is very nic fone

• Prashant

Battery percentage drops upto 3%overnight. Is this normal?

Does anyone facing usb issues..

• Jay

Why my preferred network mode is being disabled for sim2 slot
in moto x play and sometimes my network for both the sims
vanishes?

• yoyo

Games like asphalt 8 or fifa run smoothly on moto x play?pls share ur views.

• Keyur

Finally I got update 6.0 on 12th January and after a week of use i m very satisfied from marshmallow, my moto x play works very smoothly and fast and battery is improved too but i m very disappointed with charger given in box its too slow....

Vish, 19 Jan 2016Did everyone in India get the marshmallow update? I am from Indi... moreYes dude I got the update 6.0.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2016confused with coolpad note 3 and moto x play . which is better ... moreMoto X play would be better

• Palani

Udai, 09 Jan 2016Yes, Moto X Play can be upgraded to Android Marshmallow (6.0). ... moreI tried update through settings but I failed to update.could you please direct me how to update and is there any problem after updating new version....

• Vish

Did everyone in India get the marshmallow update? I am from India and i still didn't get the marshmallow update. It always keeps saying "Your software is up to date" :(

confused with coolpad note 3 and moto x play . which is better , worth for price and everything .........please guide me...........

• viki

Don't update to mass mellow battery is to poor while using net.there is a problem in displaying contact.

• kichu

Very Heating problem! When using Camera,Net,Gaming.etc.
After updated 6.0,fast battery draining,Can't copying file's via OTG,.

Guys, can we get 4G network on both sim's?