Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM

Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM

• Flowerking

Xplain Android vs Stock Android

• prakash

AnonD-479007, 21 Dec 2015Yes I got Android Marshmallow 6.0 on my Moto X play i am using moto x play few days back i got the notification regarding the marshmalow update .. but i cancelled it ..now i am nt able to get the option to update even iam checking inabout the phone ..option buts its saying system already updated ..no update required

AnonD-187819, 09 Dec 2015When will the Marshmallow update is coming to Moto X Play in IndiaI got Android Marshmallow 6.0 on my Moto X

ans, 16 Dec 2015Guys ,anybody receive system update for moto x playYes I got Android Marshmallow 6.0 on my Moto X play

• kayyes

i am checking out moto x play dual sim and one plus two dual sim.. which is a better bet and why? if moto x play should i look for 32GB or 64GB.. Apart from calls I would use to check apps, email, social media, games and video/audio -essentially the works... look to hear from the experts..

• Pankaj Rohilla,

I want to buy next month a good smart phone, i'm doing campare between in xperia c4 and moto x play
Plz tell me anybodyh who is the best phone, cause i'm doing campare in both smart phones, what is that which is i'm doing campare,
My need is 3g and 4g in dual sim slots,
Good sound quality,
One special think which is more and more storage,
Extra battery life and stamina,
Unstuckable proceser about cpu and gpu,
Celluler smartphone does work good,
Plz tell me soon, cause i'm doing planning for next month,

AnonD-477734, 18 Dec 2015Please suggest me a phone among Moto X play, one plus two and M... moreMoto x is good. Never buy one plus two. I had a bad experience with it.

• venkat

AnonD-477734, 18 Dec 2015Please suggest me a phone among Moto X play, one plus two and M... moremoto x play camera is super

• M1LAD

both of them (dual sim and single sim) has turbo charger? or only dual sim has it?

Please suggest me a phone among Moto X play, one plus two and Motorola nexus 6? I want a nice camera and big display?

Which one is best lenovo vibe p1 vs moto x play

Whatever, 26 Oct 2015My Friend Gorilla glass means no scratches, it does not prevent ... moretry Motorola's new shatter proof display tech in x force . ...lol no matter what display ain't gonna shatter ..it will bend but no shattering . ..
just like plastic bottles

Nitin, 28 Oct 2015I got moto x play today. But I am not getting that how can I cha... moreslide your finger from left side in portrait mode.....

Longinus, 09 Nov 2015no the only place you will be missing it will be using google ca... morevr requires more resolution
so moto dissed gyro for all of its phone n even magnetic field senor..... because GPS orientation can be used

AnonD-461887, 15 Nov 2015Is there any led notification light indicator on Motorola Moto X... moreyou get something better.....
moto display

AnonD-473127, 04 Dec 2015Camera is not important. Nor 1080p screen. Now tell me what to b... morego for g turbo

• ans

Guys ,anybody receive system update for moto x play

• BANDAN SARKAR

I think Brand name( MOTOROLA) is to purchase this device........

• Reddy

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2015which file manager is best for moto x play? plz replyGood for es file explorer, its a best file manager for Android devices and easy to transfer files in otg pendrives, so go for es file explorer.

which file manager is best for moto x play?
plz reply