Motorola Moto Z

Motorola Moto Z

wai, 19 Jul 2020I am from Myanmar. I bought my Moto Z with full Moto Mods s... moreNo, you need to buy 5G enable Android phone if you want to use 5G.

• Rado 1978

bork, 12 Jul 2020I used this phone for nearly 2 years. I immediately install... moreI have the samé problem. The phone od great byt the battery... IT switching off by itself, i have my cable All the tíme with me because od that... I think the turbo charge kills the batterys Lifetime.
I news to buy a new phone byť no TURBO CHARGE this tíme!

Nice phone. Luv, love the projector mod.

Wish there was a SEPARATE port for the usb-c cord and earphones, so you can charge while using earphones ... simultaneously.

I am from Myanmar. I bought my Moto Z with full Moto Mods since 2017and I enjoy using it. What I need to know is any 5G Moto Mod device available for my Moto Z. Thank you.

• bork

wilrod, 13 Apr 2020I already had this model, I bought it in 2018 and I confess... moreI used this phone for nearly 2 years. I immediately installed LOS 16 and then 17 when it came out. It held out very well till the battery went completely dead some time ago. Fortunately I had a incipio power mod which kept the phone alive for another 6 months. Recently I got an offer to buy a brand new Moto Z for 120 USD (old stock). Despite the fact that the Moto Z never failed me I decided not to buy another one. It was a pretty good phone for its time unfortunately its time has passed. I bought a TCL Plex instead for 160 USD. I still have the Moto Z, now resting in my hall of fame.

Rs2000, 23 Jun 2020I love this device so much .When I first got it Bluetooth f... moreI have been using Moto Z for 4 years now. It's original battery is still working without any problem, last one and half day average. I have installed LineageOS 17.1 two months ago, and I love this phone again..

• Rs2000

I love this device so much .When I first got it Bluetooth failed after a while, guarantee fixed it , worked perfectly and flawlessly till had some battery issues, replaced the battery and now it's working as it left the factory

wilrod, 13 Apr 2020I already had this model, I bought it in 2018 and I confess... moreI really liked my MotoZ, but had trouble with the charging. You would plug it in, and it would drain the battery. I bought a new charger, it worked for awhile, now I can't seem to charge at all. I tried to open the phone as I've heard it sometimes helps to remove the battery, but it was very difficult. I went on youtube for some help, but don't want to crack the screen. Does anyone have any suggestions, I want to get everything off it. thanks

• TWrex

i have had a lot of issues following a system update and multiple busted screens. i went back to a flip phone and used my pair of xt1650's for apps nand games. after i replaced the battery in one (didnt fix charging probs) and 5 screens between them. i found a os update...and a cheap but very effective case i am still.using both of them

The only way I can describe my phone is it sucks ass. Apps freeze all the time, shuts off at 12% battery. Motorola just plain sucks. I will never own another one of these pieces of crap.

I already had this model, I bought it in 2018 and I confess I loved the phone. Really. Unfortunately, at the end of 2019, I had the battery problem that I already found on the network, that is, it turns off at 50% and in fact it doesn't charge. I confess that I am tempted to buy this model now with 64 GB for about 170 Euros (the previous one was only 32) with the advantage of having the battery modules and JBL. My question for those who bought this model, how are your batteries? What kind of use / charge do they make? Some say that what ends up hurting is the use of the turbocharger transformer ... and some say that not using it is that it ends up damaging the battery. What do you have to say is worth buying again? another advantage of this device is that it still has a large community to develop custom ROMs such as Linage 17.1 ...

I have a Motorola z every time I click on the camera it coming up a black screen. I have to work restart the phone so it could work. Anybody else having this problem? I only had this phone for a month

• Nether

I've had my Moto Z for two years (bought new) I am very very very disappointed with it, it's constantly crashing and battery has some serious issues and the camera is crap. I had such high hopes when I bought it especially because of the Mods. Sorry to say but never again buying Moto?

• Bijoy

please leave an update of this phone

Pls, how can I get the battery, my Moto Droid Z battery is faulty

Wild Bill , 05 Dec 2019 I have been given a Motorola Moto Z 1 and when I check ab... moreTry reset factory. After reset, connect to internet at first start, phone will check new software.
If not working go to moto site download manually use motorola fastboot (google how)

• Ali monti

Please leave a new update for the phone I love this phone with all its problems

Natasha, 17 Dec 2019Plz help me about, my moto z phone did not scan any interne... morePlease do a factory reset.
Easy to rond on Google how to do that.
Good luck.

• Riazuddin

Natasha, 17 Dec 2019Plz help me about, my moto z phone did not scan any interne... moreI have same problem..

• Natasha

Plz help me about, my moto z phone did not scan any internet connection.can any body help me