Motorola Moto Z3

Motorola Moto Z3

• lumiaghost

I wanted to know if the Motorola z3 will be updated to Android 10

MITEAM412, 24 Apr 2020There won't be an Android 10 update. But I also got the lat... moreThere was supposed to be Android 10 update for Moto z3 on February or March of 2020. I think it was on Verizon list of cellphones getting Android 10.

patio54, 21 Apr 2020Purchased from Verizon on Cyber Monday 2018 for $5 monthly.... moreThe screen-on time is almost as good as a Z Play, but the standby time is below average.

GioCR, 23 Apr 2020I got an update yesterday Software Version: PDXS29.84-51-11... moreThere won't be an Android 10 update. But I also got the latest patch update today.

I got an update yesterday Software Version: PDXS29.84-51-11
Still no Android 10

Purchased from Verizon on Cyber Monday 2018 for $5 monthly. Used heavily every day. Accubattery pro tells me it's at 93% of original capacity and also tells me 9.5 hours of SOT. Motorola optimizes battery life better than any other OEM.

SMD, 08 Dec 2019How to fix the back camera video problem. At 60fps 1080p vi... moreTurn off the video stabilization

YUKI93, 20 Apr 2020Since you own a Z3, I want to ask something. Does FM Radio ... moreNo

GioCR, 28 Mar 2020I got one more update on the beginning of March. That updat... moreSince you own a Z3, I want to ask something. Does FM Radio is really available as a built-in app since I saw it on the spec sheet?

I got one more update on the beginning of March. That update fixed the issues I was taking about on my last post. I'm still wondering if Z3 is getting Android 10 or not.

Don't update your z3 to pdaxs29.84-51
It got slower after the update

• SMD

How to fix the back camera video problem. At 60fps 1080p video it just freezes. Can anyone help? Thanks

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2019Great phone Great cameras No 3.5mm jack? It comes with a... moreOnly thing with z4 is that the chipset is no longer flagship, but a mid-ranger. Probably because of Lenovo's takeover of moto.

• Alop

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2019Great phone Great cameras No 3.5mm jack? It comes with a... moreIts camera pales in comparison even to Xiaomi 2018 midrangers. Wouldn't agree that it's great.

Great phone
Great cameras
No 3.5mm jack? It comes with a 3.5mm adapter to type c
Great battery, for gaming I suggest the battery mod
Awesome display
Fast responding
Had the this phone for a year, love the Moto Mods
Will upgrade to z4 when this phone breaks
Oh and stop complaining about it being Verizon locked, get the IMEI unlocked and problem fixed

• Mike Chi

Great phone, but also this is another reason to not buy a Verizon locked phone. Slow updates and security patches, limited Android upgrades. You're better off buying an Android One based phone.

• Alop

After using this phone (second hand unit) for a couple of weeks, I think the battery life isn't too bad if we use the phone a lot, but standby time is definitely not great (again, it's a second-handed unit). It pretty much drops 10% a day with mobile network and wifi off. As for its camera, I had high hopes for it but it's a minor letdown. Even phones like Xiaomi's Redmi Note 7 crushes it in detail reproduction, when both have Gcam installed. I think the f/2.0 aperture and the older sensor hurt this phone a lot when it comes to imaging.

• Chuck

all2elk, 24 Sep 2019I HATE this Moto z3 keyboard. Is there anyway to get a simp... moreIt's not the phone, you messed up the gboard settings.

I do hope to see Android 10 update for the Z3. It was shipped with 8.1 Oreo out of the box and already received the first major software update for 9.0 Pie. So another major software update for Android 10 is more than welcome.

• Alop

all2elk, 24 Sep 2019I HATE this Moto z3 keyboard. Is there anyway to get a simp... morePretty sure you can change that in the settings or install other keyboard apps that don't have it. It's not the Z3's fault.