Motorola Moto Z3

Motorola Moto Z3

• Horse

Take off some shoes and socks.

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2020Please where can i get access to this phone . It seems is v... moreEbay look for unlocked z3 that way it can work in any country with any sim card. That's how I have my z4.

Same specification sheet as Nokia 8, except for the lower-res Giraffe display and moto mod connectors

• Victor Robaina

What about android 10 on moto Z3 someone have it??

Own phone for a year, already battery failure. Garbage

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2020Please where can i get access to this phone . It seems is v... moreIt's a locked phone with Verizon you need to go through Verizon

Kelvin, 05 Aug 2020Please is anybody experiencing this phone shutting down ran... moreJust a few times, it happens when there's a lot of cpu/ram load, and/or overheating. I had the same problem since Moto Z1, it's random, no big problem.

Please where can i get access to this phone . It seems is very tough to have one in phone shops

• Mr karachi

Good phone

If motorola does not keep its word and release 10 android, I will never buy this brand again, let's start with the fact that they installed a processor from the previous model, cut off part of the function, the device is not moisture resistant, so it still turns out to support it, android 11 has already been released and they feel sorry update to android 10

• JacKay

I have had this phone for 2 years with absolutely no problems. I have only had Motorola phones since I started using a cell phone which was a long time ago. I do not know if I just take good care of my phones, or Motorola is that good. I believe it is the later.
The only reason I would upgrade my phone now is because technology has improved in the last 2 years to take my camera from a 12mp camera to a 48mp camera. I have 2 moto mods, JBL speaker and a projector, which is another reason I do not want to upgrade my phone at this time.....but the camera is awful tempting. It is tempting when you have paid off your phone after 2 years...lol

• Ig-Frangellgram

Kelvin, 05 Aug 2020Please is anybody experiencing this phone shutting down ran... moreNo, it is not happening to me and I've got this phone since 2019

• Ig-Frangellgram

Mo, 23 Jul 2020The phone does not allow me to use hidded networks(SSID)It's because you need to activate this option while you are setting up the wifi, there is an option under that says, advance options, tap on it and then scroll down and you will see something that says hidden network, you need to turn it on, it is off by default.

• Kelvin

Please is anybody experiencing this phone shutting down randomly, please if you do, how did you solve the problem,. Thanks

• Mo

The phone does not allow me to use hidded networks(SSID)

• lumiaghost

I wanted to know if the Motorola z3 will be updated to Android 10

MITEAM412, 24 Apr 2020There won't be an Android 10 update. But I also got the lat... moreThere was supposed to be Android 10 update for Moto z3 on February or March of 2020. I think it was on Verizon list of cellphones getting Android 10.

patio54, 21 Apr 2020Purchased from Verizon on Cyber Monday 2018 for $5 monthly.... moreThe screen-on time is almost as good as a Z Play, but the standby time is below average.

GioCR, 23 Apr 2020I got an update yesterday Software Version: PDXS29.84-51-11... moreThere won't be an Android 10 update. But I also got the latest patch update today.

I got an update yesterday Software Version: PDXS29.84-51-11