Motorola Moto Z3 Play

Motorola Moto Z3 Play

Gets unresponsive, static rainbow screen with the smallest impact. Not even dropped. Replaced the screen and the new screen started bleeding ink. This is what happens when you make your phones too thin. Pass on this one unless you want to treat it like a potato chip.

• MustangMan67

I have had this phone now for over a year. I use it daily and highly recommend it to anyone on a budget when purchased with the battery module. with that said..... Bag on the specs all you want but I'm not paying $700+ on the newest hunk of junk that you guys will hate and call slow tomarrow. The reality is this phones specs are still excellent for a low end phone. Lots of low end phones still only give you 2GB main memmory and choke on it. The CPU should not lag so bad that an app takes 30 seconds to open. I have tons of apps on mine and never had mine lag unless its the app causing it. Motorola, Samsung, Lg and etc cannot prevent you from installing bad apps, malicious apk's, and so on. I however do not recommend this phone for heavy gaming and the specs should be your first clue. ALL low end phone are not gaming phones and should be used for browsing, light gaming, and general use. As of 2/16/2020 I can buy it for $150 locally and thats a bargain for a decent low end phone!

The phone has a SP 636 an outdated mid-range CPU, dont expect to work like a high end CPU.

• Abu

Nullte , 04 Dec 2019Worst phone I ever had in my life. Not even worth the $299. Batt... moreProbably you dont know how to use it or your phone has an issue. Do a factory reset once and test

• Nullte

Worst phone I ever had in my life. Not even worth the $299. Battery life is terrible, phone gets slow. Freezes all the time... Tab on a notification and it takes 30 seconds to open the application... I just hate this phone... I'm done with Motorola

• Rodrigo

you can use two bluetooth devices

Jeli1963, 12 Mar 2019Hi, It's several months later now and I received my moto Z3 Pla... moreThe Moto Z3 play is good for a mid range phone. The gorilla Glass design on the phone makes it look rich and elegant. The as Lim design is good. For me I love the dark blue color it only comes on. It the individual taste for this phone . I have the JBL mod speaker and the projector mod that is great for presentation. I also got the turbo charge battery pack that make my phone last for 5 days. The projector mod is great if you have kids. You can watch movies anywhere, like hotel room , camping ,or just at home watch a good movie at night with your family. Love if they made a keyboard mod making it into a small lap top computer style. It will be all in one smart phone that can do everything I need. Look at people buying game station and attachment for them. They do not mind buying them. Do people like the Moto z family will not mind buying attachent for them either. Just attract the baby boomers to make money for the Moto family of phones. I recommend this midrange phone. For it feels like the best high end mid range phone in a good price range. And the ability to do multi function with this phone with the mods. Like I said an all in one phone. You can be the judge. This is my own opinion on this phone. Hope I help out.

• Chuck

Yura Feltcher, 25 Apr 2019FM radio? My 2019 Z3 don't. Class action lawsuit in the making.GSM arena states that information may not be 100% correct, and since Motorola doesn't advertise a radio, it probably doesn't have one.

Carlos, 01 Sep 2019FM Radio? Yes or No?It does not support FM radio
no FM radio information available on user manual,
no default app on phone.

• Carlos

FM Radio? Yes or No?

Excellent smartphone for the price today. Fast, and the Amoled display is way better than the default ones we find in the market... the snaps are cheaper today too, so it's worth to buy it. The only "con" is the phone jacket that's different from the normal P2. You have to use the adaptor (included in the original box) in order to use your phones. And what I like in this phone is that it's very thin, using with the snap protection.

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2019idc if it is possible to reply to things on here or anything, bu... moreI m considering buying the phone but don't be that paranoid , it's splashproof and even if it actually wasn't it would probably be 100% fine , if you're that paranoid , you could have dunked it in alcohol for good measure , it's a phone after all.

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2019idc if it is possible to reply to things on here or anything, bu... morejust bring service, they will apply jelly to absorb water and should be working fine.
or apply hair drier (what I did to my friend phone gently, working fine after that). but apply jelly is better

idc if it is possible to reply to things on here or anything, but my moto z3 play got fully submerged in water for about 1 second and i was wondering if it is waterproof because i couldn't find any detail about it anywhere.

• crashbandicot

For this money 220 eur , i buyed today it is very good phone. Best for its price.
In box I got power mod very good.
Nice looking indigo blue.

• Yura Feltcher

FM radio? My 2019 Z3 don't. Class action lawsuit in the making.

• sile

- No headphone jack
- Fingerprint sensor does not lock the phone and is on the right side where you cand touch it accidentally.
-it has a glass back that can break very easily
-camera quality is very poor

Osos, 25 Mar 2019Is the dual sim version up-gradable to android 9?Yes, it is.

• Osos

Is the dual sim version up-gradable to android 9?

olaf, 29 Jun 2018I just pre ordered this phone it looks amazing! I am a hardcore ... moreHi,
It's several months later now and I received my moto Z3 Play a fee weeks ago.I am delight about it.!!
It runs smooth, even fast I may say.
Screen is beautiful, moto Actions are top!
I bought a few Mods, JBL speaker, Instahare Projector, Hasselblad Camera, they are fantastic extensions!!!!!
Here in the Netherlands the Moto Z3 Play costs about 300 US Dollars now, a Bargain!
I am curious about your expieriences with the Z3 Play. Did it make your expectations come true?