Motorola Moto Z Play

Motorola Moto Z Play

Arman0806, 29 Oct 2019Stucked at 6.0.1 how will I update to oreo? It cant detect oreo ... moreUse LMSA, install it on your PC then enable the phones USB Debugging and then open that app on your PC and go to the flash option then LMSA will check the new update and you will be then be able to download the new OS version and note do not disconnect your phone to your PC while it is still upgrading.

• AbhijitM

Used it for 3 years. It has one of the best battery backup. Performance is very good. Bought one more for wife. Overall, I am very happy with this phone.

• Abu

Arman0806, 29 Oct 2019Stucked at 6.0.1 how will I update to oreo? It cant detect oreo ... moreDo it via Lenovo or Motorola PC suite

• Alop

Darth Jar Jar, 16 Oct 2019Great phone, it has served me well over 3 years. Eventually brok... moreThe camera is actually quite a bit better than the one on Moto Z3 as of now. Takes sharper pics (which obviously are oversharpened), but still on par with Moto Z3's Gcam results in terms of sharpness.

• Arman0806

Stucked at 6.0.1 how will I update to oreo? It cant detect oreo update via OTA

• Anjan

Can we install google camera in this

• Darth Jar Jar

Great phone, it has served me well over 3 years. Eventually broke this month but all in all it was a good phone with a solid battery life. I will say the camera was ok and the mods were a gimmick but it lasted which is what matters.

Faisal khan, 22 Aug 2019Ok here is my opinion about Oreo update. Google Now Launcher ... moreMy Moto Z Play (was, when I used it from 2017 and sold it on 2018), upgraded to Android Oreo, all worked fine only Google Music had problem at that time. It couldnÂ’t detect any music files.

• Happymotouser

me and my wife using these phones for almost 3 years. still incredible battery life, 2 days. dropped dozens of times. Best phone I've ever had. just there isnt a proper replacement on the market with this kind of battery life.

I got 4 days of use on it when i first got it. 25% a day. it was unreal.

• Monsters X

Hi have been using this phone for more than 2.5 year. its still solid. battery still give a screen on time of 4.5 hour and more.. fell more than 100 time and not a single scratch on it still... finest mobile.

• Jason

After 1.5 years of using moto zplay, fell for several times (7 to be exact) it suffered a crack and almost virtually broken glass on the front camera. It's battery swelled so much that the screen becomes convexly arched. Its battery stayed only for maximum 5 hours on standby and almost 2hrs or less when used.

• Reji

I using this phone from 1.7 years still running smoothly no battery issues.fall more than 15 times no display damage.amazing mobile.i plan to buy same mobile same body material used by motto

• Menno

Alfred, 19 Jul 2019How often do you charge your phoneSame here, have had mine for about 2 years now and it's the third Motorola I got. My previous ones I broke myself but this time Motorola did it for me. Probably switching a samsung a50 even tho I'm not sure if that holds up longer than 2 years.

Moto App launcher Is updated and looks great, Moto gestures are improved and looks great.
Google now launcher is removed.

• SONU

Hey friends i am using this mobile for last 1 year, it's amazing but no native video call overall great phone.

Ok here is my opinion about Oreo update.

Google Now Launcher is upgraded and looks and work great.
Overall performance is getting better.
Battery life is same.
No problem with photos music etc.

Upgrading is highly recommended :)

• brian

Alfred, 19 Jul 2019How often do you charge your phoneat least 2 times a day, depend on my activity on the phone.

• Kobby

brian, 18 Jul 2019my moto Z play got battery issue recently, after using it for 2 ... moreIm struggling with battery life mostly goes of when it get to 50%

• João Cot&oacu

I came from a Galaxy Note 3, a Premium Smartphone, because of the Android updates and the battery of Moto Z Play. At first, I thought I would feel downgrade at Performance, since Note has a 800 line Snapdragon and Moto has a 600 line one, but it was the total reverse. The Moto Z Play not only has better performance, but also a perfect Camera, a nice Screen and a HUGE battery. I spend all day at school, and with Note, I used to go back home with 20%, now with Moto Z Play I never find myself below 70%. I really recommend this Smartphone, perfect to people that, like me, need battery All day to use Smartband, GPS and Bluethoot Headphones.

• Alfred

brian, 18 Jul 2019my moto Z play got battery issue recently, after using it for 2 ... moreHow often do you charge your phone