Motorola Nexus 6

Motorola Nexus 6

Vic, 28 Jul 2020Have rooted and added lineage os 17.1(android 10)and it... moreYep.. they should had really develop the phone more and keep it up with the time... but alas not the case.

• Vic

Have rooted and added lineage os 17.1(android 10)and it's more than functional as a everday phone. Only thing that's really bad is the front camera that hasn't aged well but don't use it often. For a 6 year old phone it does more than well

Loved that phone (screen, dimensions and all on it..)
However, If the phone would had gotten extended it might be had grow to a Flagship or at least high Mid-Range phone.....

However, as time goes on, also my requirments increased / changed (need more battery life, more RAM, more Memory, Dual SIM...etc). It is not easy to move away from this phone after 5 years....

The SuperCase made it even bigger and heavier. :)

• MA

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2020The icon for Google Photos has changed because of an update... moreSame here. :( Quite sad about it. Such a great phone. Have been with me for 6 years.

CL, 04 Jul 2020Few days ago my phone started reacting very slow, apps used... moreThe icon for Google Photos has changed because of an update to Photos. Even my Nexus 6 has started hanging quite often, it never used to hang earlier. i guess the time for replacing it is coming near.... :(

• Ghanshyam Yadav

Moto nexus 6 32gb price

• CL

Few days ago my phone started reacting very slow, apps used to have no problems are now acting weird with no obvious reason. Not sure if there was an update, but only thing i notice is the icon for google photo looks different. Anyone encountering same problem?

• Fred

1M3, 04 May 2020Need the screen for this phone I got mine from eBay. This listing seems to sell the most fairly priced. It used to be around $120 when I wanted to replace my screen about 1.5 yr ago.

Need the screen for this phone

• bartyboy123

I changed my nexus 6 battery following youtube video + purchasing battery plus tools to change for under €20 euro. I keep looking for a replacement , but the screen is great (indoors - bright sunlight is rubbish) and it does what I need. My partner borrowed the phone to watch tv (we had a powercut in the village) and said that the screen made all of the difference. I would definitely change the battery and see how it goes

• hexatope

John, 29 Jan 2020Where did you get battery of Nexus 6Search Ebay or aliexpress, or take it to a phone repair shop like ubreak or CPR. replacing the batteries on these phones isn't super easy and you can break a ribbon cable pretty easily if you don't know what you're doing.

• John

sh2si, 13 Jan 2020It's just because of battery life! after 5 years, you shoul... moreWhere did you get battery of Nexus 6

Bisri, 08 Jan 2020It shuts down automatically if the battery percent reaches ... moreIt's just because of battery life! after 5 years, you should change your battery.
I had same problems. It shutted down suddenly in 25% or less, middle of gaming or when it was ringing!
I replaced the battery and everything is OK! Of course nothing acts like original and after 4 months I feel this new one is going weak too.

• Bisri

It shuts down automatically if the battery percent reaches 10 and less and more when it rings..

• Vijayakumar.T

The device automatically shutdown in several time

Dima, 17 Sep 2019Hey on a bit of a budget here. I just want a phone for watc... moreIf your priority is just watching youtube videos, go for Nexus 6 for Amoled display and bigger screen/design.

Regarding other features, LG V20 is good.

• Shaun

Dima, 17 Sep 2019Hey on a bit of a budget here. I just want a phone for watc... moreDefinitely get the V20. Better phone overall in terms of build quality, camera and processor, not to mention it charges via Type-C and not the old, outdated microUSB.

fahim, 16 Sep 2019Very good phone. I only have issues with the speakers. The ... moreIt's battery problem replace the battery problem is fix

• Dima

Hey on a bit of a budget here. I just want a phone for watching Youtube. Should I get the Nexus 6 or the Lg V20?

• fahim

Very good phone. I only have issues with the speakers. The volume reduces itself while playing music. Pls I need help on this. Thanks