Motorola One (P30 Play)

Motorola One (P30 Play)

• Llano

After update to android one a have problem vith conection wifi is bad and netvork is bad too android 9

It has a glass back and a metal frame not plastic. Idiots.

I bought motorola p30 play. First time double sim work smoothly but later some days only one sim is working another sim is shown insert. Now advise me what can I do?

• angelhod

Best value for the money I ever paid. I have this phone for more the a year and it just works nothing more is needed.

• Georgios

By far the best value for money phone i ever had.
Only downside is the photos but that's ok.

Still a great device! Google up to it´s promise and you have Android 10 on a 625 Snapdragon chipset still working great!

For everyday use, still more than enough. Camera could be better, it´s just ok

• LLANO

I have 4/64 ende after update to Android one i have problem vith display blocked a sommetime when I am on fb ore chrome

• MrGrumpy

Anyone who is still on Android 9 and can't get the 10 update OTA, see this link for details about how to update through a PC:

• Guest

Just Harold, 08 Apr 2020Does anybody have the upgrade to Android 10 in LatAm? Does ... moreAndroid 11 will not come to the Motorola One, it released at Android 8.1 oreo and gets updated for 2 more versions (which was 9 pie and 10)

• Miki

After Android 10 update, fingerprint works faster than previous.

• Guest

I updated to Android 10 today. It's not well-optimalised system for Motorola One. On 9 everything was snappy and battery lasted about 9h SOT when using mostly wifi. Gonna try to get back to 9

Does anybody have the upgrade to Android 10 in LatAm? Does anybody know when to expect it? Is it true there'd be a chance for Android 11 in this device?

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2020The HMD Nokias you mention have severall quality issues reg... moreBrother, 7 Plus is the ultimate mid-ranger. Not even today, any other phone in the same price bracket can beat it in terms of sturdiness. Moreover, m Nokia 6.1 Plus has never reported a single lag or charging port issue. I am quite satisfied with my purchase. Its got a bit (60mAh) more battery along with "extremely timely" updates.

SShreyas, 29 Mar 2020It would have been better to go for Nokia 6.1 Plus, %.1 Plu... moreThe HMD Nokias you mention have severall quality issues regarding usb c ports , etc..... I want touch current Nokia again.

I had the 6.1 Plus and 7 Plus.

Lep, 15 Mar 2020What a phone! Low SAR, best battery life for a 3000mah capa... moreIt would have been better to go for Nokia 6.1 Plus, %.1 Plus or 7.1.
All these were similarly priced and were way better than Motorola in terms of display, camera and software updates (the updates arrive way early than Moto)

I just bought it. I think the screen is great and everything is snappy. The camera lenses get scratched very easily.
Anyway, great phone for me!

• Lep

What a phone! Low SAR, best battery life for a 3000mah capacity, perfect connectivity and loudness. All of that packed in supercosy design. Sadly, it's one of the last quality Motorolas

Milan, 16 Feb 2020It seems that this crap will don"t get Android 10. Disappointing!It will, it has to it's an Android one device , a contract has been made between two parties (Google & Motorola ). My bet is next update March or April it's just around the corner

• Milan

It seems that this crap will don"t get Android 10. Disappointing!

• WK

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2020No Android 10 until now....you can download another launcher to get rid of it.