Motorola One Action

Motorola One Action

• JayJay

Jay, 28 Jul 2020Most apps, including games are designed and optimized to ru... moreso then am I able to go to a phone store of some kind to switch the the chips so that I can make my games work properly?

• Jay

JayJay, 25 Jul 2020It works perfectly fine until i go into a game and I want t... moreMost apps, including games are designed and optimized to run on Qualcomm chips by developers, this phone is running on the Exynos variant, so it's a hit and miss if your particular game would run properly.

• xcv

Android 10 vastly improved this model. Here in Serbia for some unknown reason, EON TV refused to log in, and yet in 10 it works flawlessly. Also, I noticed phone is faster, multitasking is better, and the most apps work better overall. The main problem is Exynos SoC which is not battery friendly :/.

• JayJay

It works perfectly fine until i go into a game and I want to go to the in-game store, it will say it failed and try again later and I can't find the problem I've tried almost everything and I just can't find out the reason for it.

• bork

svm, 28 Jun 2020Anyone experiencing WiFi issues with their One Action? I ... morenever had that issue - my Wi-Fi speed is between 40-45 mbps, however the wi-fi module is not as good as on my old Moto Z.

• bork

Ketan, 01 Jun 2020Its been 10 days now I am using this device. The battery ch... moreWhat is your normal usage : playing games? I guess so....enough said. Other than that, the phone is not bad in the battery department - I get 48 hrs standby + 4 Hours SOT.

• bork

Haad, 22 Jun 20209609 is mutvh better than 700 sd series. Check before comme... moreGet your facts right - It cant be better then a SD 7xx series processor. It is on par with SD 660/665 - thats all.

• bork

Ketan, 01 Jun 2020Its been 10 days now I am using this device. The battery ch... moreBattery charging - 4 hours? Are you sure - mine charges 100 % in little over 2 hours. You got the wrong charger for sure.

Jo, 04 Apr 2020Is a dual SIM Yes it is a dual SIM. Where you put the SD card is where it goes straight up.

svm, 28 Jun 2020Anyone experiencing WiFi issues with their One Action? I ... moreYou have to change your preferred network type to LTE

hello,
can someone install app "RAM truth" and post last line starting with "Used"
thanks

• svm

Anyone experiencing WiFi issues with their One Action?
I am getting only around 15mbps on WiFi while my other phones are getting 45mbps+ on the same WiFi.
After phone reboot, I get full speed fora couple of minutes and then back to around 15mbps. Dunno if this is a software issue or hardware issue.

• Haad

jee, 17 Jun 2020Being a Moto fan but should say this one flopped due to bad... more9609 is mutvh better than 700 sd series. Check before comment.
For battery capacity I agree with you

Being a Moto fan but should say this one flopped due to bad selection of processor and less battery capacity.
If placed with a Snapdragrom 600 series and around 4000 mAh battery, it would have been awesome.

• Francisco

Hi, it is possible to connect this phone via USB-to-HDMI cable?

The phone is upgradeable to Android 10.

Ketan, 01 Jun 2020Its been 10 days now I am using this device. The battery ch... moreIf you´re after camera the vision is better.

If you´re after the best between Action and Vision go for the G8 Plus

It has fast charge 15W and night vision like the One Vision and action cam like the one Action

• Ketan

Its been 10 days now I am using this device. The battery charging time is extremely long , more than 4 hours for 100 % . and it does not last for more than a day with a normal usage .

did not find the camera quality very excellent .

I would not recommend to buy this. I had previously one of the Moto G , that was really good.

Best Regards

Anonymous, 14 May 2020I had in mind the Moto One Vision but I've started to hate ... moreThey´re basically the same phone. If your´re not after expert camera results just good enough results and don´t mind about the fast charging the Action makes a lot more sense.

I believe it´s cheaper too

Anonymous, 13 May 2020Should have gone for the One Vision, which has better camer... moreI had in mind the Moto One Vision but I've started to hate phones with glass on the back because they are too slippery. I do miss the fast charging capabilities but for the price I've paid I can't complain.

I'm very happy with One Action, it suits my needs. :)