Motorola One Action

Motorola One Action

Haad, 22 Jun 20209609 is mutvh better than 700 sd series. Check before comme... moreThat's not true. The Exynos 9609 is equal, compared to the Snapdragon 675, but 20% slower than a Snapdragon 730.

bork, 16 Jul 2020Battery charging - 4 hours? Are you sure - mine charges 100... moreWith the charger, that came in the box, my One Action needs 1 hour and 45 minutes to fully charge from 1 % ...

AliRezak, 28 Dec 2020I have heard that this phone has a problem with battery dra... moreIt didn't occured with my phone. I manage to get 3 days of battery life, with five and a half hours of screen on time, at 75% brightness.

• under

AliRezak, 28 Dec 2020I have heard that this phone has a problem with battery dra... moreUnfortunately, I don't see how. The SoC from Samsung consumes an insane amount of battery. With Discord screen share, and just sitting on the home screen, it consumed 1% in just under a minute, which was enough to overpower the charger (it was draining while charging). It's not awful by any means, just not good.

AliRezak, 28 Dec 2020I have heard that this phone has a problem with battery dra... moremine is android 10 and battery good and with lowest brightness it can give you 8 hours of playing LOL at high setting and 60 fps enabled

I have heard that this phone has a problem with battery drain, will the problem be solved with the Android update?

• xcv

This model has Cirrus Logic CS35L41 which is the top-of-the-line boosted Class D amplifier, combined with an integrated DSP and 5th generation enhancement and protection algorithms. That's the reason why Action One has superb audio via 3,5mm head/earphones.

• Technoid

My one action will not save anything to favorites. It keeps telling me it can't due to the internet connection. The exact words are "couldn't add the item . Please check your internet connection and try again". What is wrong? How do I fix it?????

xcv, 27 Jul 2020Android 10 vastly improved this model. Here in Serbia for s... moreTrue. Overall on the vision sibbling i manage to get a full day out of moderate to intense usage

Prashu, 05 Sep 2020I have been using this phone for about a week now nd m real... moreGo to notifications, in settings

• Prashu

I have been using this phone for about a week now nd m really much satisfied with the performance as it has a vast storage nd 4gb of RAM...
Camera is also quite impressive nd the looks of phone is great as its slim nd easy to hold...
the only problem i m facing is dat of POP UP NOTIFICATION... i had tried alot of tym to disable bt it still pop's up in d screen... Anyone knows how to stop this pop up notification its irritating...

Lol no, the internal processor, RAM, and flash storage are soldered in, and you cant just upgrade them like with normal computers either, unless you want to develop your own circuitboard that will work with the new hardware. If you want a better processor or more internal GB you have to get a phone that already has it.

Jay, 28 Jul 2020Most apps, including games are designed and optimized to ru... moreExynos and Qualcomm are both ARM architecture , precisely the same processors!

• JayJay

Jay, 28 Jul 2020Most apps, including games are designed and optimized to ru... moreso then am I able to go to a phone store of some kind to switch the the chips so that I can make my games work properly?

• Jay

JayJay, 25 Jul 2020It works perfectly fine until i go into a game and I want t... moreMost apps, including games are designed and optimized to run on Qualcomm chips by developers, this phone is running on the Exynos variant, so it's a hit and miss if your particular game would run properly.

• xcv

Android 10 vastly improved this model. Here in Serbia for some unknown reason, EON TV refused to log in, and yet in 10 it works flawlessly. Also, I noticed phone is faster, multitasking is better, and the most apps work better overall. The main problem is Exynos SoC which is not battery friendly :/.

• JayJay

It works perfectly fine until i go into a game and I want to go to the in-game store, it will say it failed and try again later and I can't find the problem I've tried almost everything and I just can't find out the reason for it.

• bork

svm, 28 Jun 2020Anyone experiencing WiFi issues with their One Action? I ... morenever had that issue - my Wi-Fi speed is between 40-45 mbps, however the wi-fi module is not as good as on my old Moto Z.

• bork

Ketan, 01 Jun 2020Its been 10 days now I am using this device. The battery ch... moreWhat is your normal usage : playing games? I guess so....enough said. Other than that, the phone is not bad in the battery department - I get 48 hrs standby + 4 Hours SOT.

• bork

Haad, 22 Jun 20209609 is mutvh better than 700 sd series. Check before comme... moreGet your facts right - It cant be better then a SD 7xx series processor. It is on par with SD 660/665 - thats all.