Motorola One Action

Motorola One Action

• Edweard

The phone has a very good camera is what I rescue most.
But the painting of the phone is very delicate compared to other phones, in 2 weeks of use the paint began to come out.

Received the January Security update today.

I ended up returning this phone because the battery drains too quickly for me, it would lose between 1-3% per hour with the screen off not even in use. It also kept re-enabling factory installed apps that I had disabled which was annoying.

• Guruji

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2020Android 10 for One action is released in India. Don't spread neg... moreI have just bought Motorola one action. Shall I get Android 10 update?

GSMarena, 28 Dec 2019The Motorola one action currently doesn't not plan to upgrade to... moreIn Brazil and in Russia, this model already received Android10. So stop talking bullsh*t...

• Adrian

This phone model does not have stereo fm radio, it can be heard mono on any station

• Kasim

Moto one action camera portion modes flashlight not on

this model have chinese version
P50
dual cam 48Mp + 25Mp selfie
independent sd card
aluminium body

Not the best battery stamina, G5S Plus lasted longer. Charges at 2A 4.396V with a generic noname QC3 charger using the provided usb cable. One of my cheap ebay cables did charge at far less! Voice over wifi & 4G works with GE Mobile provider in Norway (Telenor infrastructure). Had less luck on Ice.net network. Not a fan of the 21:9 aspect ratio, keypad is not wide enough causing me to hit the neighboring key far too often. No point of having analog FM radio as we have transitioned to digital radio (DAB+). Google Maps mysteriously managed to drain the battery one night while an update was available. Wicked one. My verdict: great value, price performance wise, even though charging is slow.

Received the December security update yesterday here in North America.

• Paul

Is it possible in this phone to remove google search bar from home screen, with stock motorola launcher?

Android 10 for One action is released in India. Don't spread negative things about the brand.

• GP

The phone is a good phone but there are a few things i don't like about it. For one, the fact that I can't text when the phone is lying flat on the table the phone doesn't even scroll to the passcode. It only works if you have the phone in your hand and are physically holding it. The other is that it says it has the option to choose dual screen or split mode but doesn't work. The battery life seems like it wont last you full 12 hour for a day, it comes to about 30% by 8pm in evening from 7 am full charge.The apps work well and its pretty fast but some quirks that make me like it less.

• Razi

I have motog5 turbo charger. Can i connect with this charger to motoaction

• Kk

Manoj, 17 Jan 2020Tell me about fingerprint lockNothing new only dark mode is highlight.

• Manoj

Tell me about fingerprint lock

• Kk

Today I updated my Moto one action to Android 10.

JRan, 28 Dec 2019This is Android One device and they have to update this device m... moreIn North America the Moto One Action is not an Android One phone so it won't follow the same release cadence. Last I heard it will get Android 10 and a few years of security updates but beyond that I really don't know.

• JRan

GSMarena, 28 Dec 2019The Motorola one action currently doesn't not plan to upgrade to... moreThis is Android One device and they have to update this device monthly. If Android 11 is released something like September 2020, how they really could follow Googles latest security updates for Android 10, if they skip it?

Please check https://www.android.com/one/

• GSMarena

Kk, 22 Dec 2019When android10 will come for Moto one actionThe Motorola one action currently doesn't not plan to upgrade to android 10 and instead update straight to android 11 when it is released.