Motorola One Action

Motorola One Action

Lol this have exynos

• Motorola user

Finally my motorola one action receive android 11.it has added so many features like call recording

• drageti

layer no update to android 11 lays

Best phone in budget.

• Will

I'm not sure if I got a lemon but this phone drops calls all the time the call quality is terrible and blue tooth doesn't work well. I've switched to my old phone and it works the old phone has a damaged screen

• babak

Emerald N8, 31 May 2021I'm still waiting for Android 11 even here it said a... morefor motorola update in iran you should use vpn otherwise you will never receive update

after 2 years still better than most with that price. action cam is unique

• Al

Moto one action is worst phone I ever had. Problem with drop calls, dicounects.

I'm still waiting for Android 11
even here it said android 11 is already released

I bought this phone in iran

I own this phone since October 9 2019, so why it is written that it was released on October 31 2019??

Tulip Svn, 15 Mar 2021I have this phone 1 year , and i play PUBG mobile every day... moreWhich FPS settings do you get extreme,ultra,or high? Or is it medium or low

• Tulip Svn

I have this phone 1 year , and i play PUBG mobile every day for 3-4 hours .. the phone is very good for that price..

under , 02 Jan 2021Unfortunately, I don't see how. The SoC from Samsung c... moreI do not have that issue. I tried this many times, but my battery is for example still on 97%.
It does not drain my Motorola One Action's battery, according to me, when you open discord and screenshare your screen its battery is not draining that fast.
Also, I think that Motorola fixed it in the new system update, but I'm not sure.

Motorola One action has been my phone for over a year now.
It is still good by now, it has never gotten any issues
Graphics, Photos and Performance are okay, Audio is really loud with Moto Audio on and very good with head-/earphones.
Okay for gaming, but also some lags (because the processor keeps overheating when being overclocked) and good for general stuff you do on phones.
You cannot expect much more from a midrange phone.

• razen

specs are almost right - front cam can shoot 1080@60fps
Rear cam has OIS at 1080p60/30 and 720p30

• razen

For me, everything is fine to me. Except the fact, that this phone is running on Exynos - which means it heats up very fast when overclocking and it makes the battery drain - almost everything is rather good on this phone. One issue is, that you cannot make a ultra-wide-angle photo but to me, it is okay.
Audio is very good, Gaming rather mediocre (because of the processor being overheated) and graphics look fine with (not sure if, but exactly) 432ppi resolution.
4 GB of RAM is also enough for everything I need and 128 GB ROM is very much space for apps.
I already have the latest Android 10 update, waiting for the Android 11 update. (my version is the global Android One version)
In conclusion, this phone is great for midrangers and people who don't want to waste their money for high-end-specs.
And mine has no issues with any apps.

• Raavan Dhabe

Good back camera, better performance, best selfie camera, screen better.... Overall not best but better mobile phone by Motorola. 21:9 aspect ratio is fine and outstanding look. Moto lovers like me must have been satisfied.....

• James

Probably not getting android 11 in north america despite it only having one major update? Feels weird. Started at android 9

not a very good phone. ringer/loudspeaker broke in 4 months, and you can't get a replacement, also doesn't support wifi calling on verizon.

Haad, 22 Jun 20209609 is mutvh better than 700 sd series. Check before comme... moreThat's not true. The Exynos 9609 is equal, compared to the Snapdragon 675, but 20% slower than a Snapdragon 730.