Motorola One Power (P30 Note)

Motorola One Power (P30 Note)

Best mobile phone I ever had

• SupriyoRoy

Dhilipkumar, 28 May 2020Need some camera improvement and Android 11 update????Won't get android 11 update because Android One devices get 2 years of Android update and 3 years of security patch update...moto one power was released in 2018 with Android 8.0. it received android 9.0 in 2019 and Android 10.0 in 2020... No more Android update now....only security patch update... I am using moto one power since 2019 February... today I got Android security patch update dated 1st June 2020...

• Ananymous

Using Motorola one power since one & half year. Working fine.

• Dhilipkumar

Need some camera improvement and Android 11 update????

• Chet

Adewale, 23 Apr 2020Bro how is the phone? Have u been able to get the android 1... moreYes we all get Android 10 update last Dec.2019

• Dexter

Lep, 12 May 2020Everything perfect except camera (gets very decent with gca... moreIt's simply amazing ....Believe me!

• Lep

Everything perfect except camera (gets very decent with gcam). Excellent battery, software, sound and connection(mobile data and GPS). One of the last sturdy Android One phones.

• nikinik

good phone upgrade able to android 10. I brought it on android 8.1 after there two major OS update 9.0 and 10.0 is done and gives security update timely
even if you brought it 2nd hand at good price it is great

• Nizam

Adewale, 23 Apr 2020Bro how is the phone? Have u been able to get the android 1... moreYes. This phone is heavy. Go for other brand

• Adewale

Flyadekunle, 20 Jan 2020Good day Please I just bought the Motorola One Power (P30 ... moreBro how is the phone? Have u been able to get the android 10 update . Is the phone too thick and heavy?
Pls reply

Ken_95, 21 Jan 2020I strongly advise against upgrading to android 10 on Moto p... moreIt is not true, it was just renamed to "Moto Audio, tuned by Dolby".

• yBNA

Ken_95, 21 Jan 2020I strongly advise against upgrading to android 10 on Moto p... morehows the phone after months of usage? camera? perforance
?

• Zak kal

Anyanmous, 28 Mar 2019Updated Motorola one power to 1 Mar 2019 security patch.Which model do you have like XT1942-1 OR XT1942-2

• Moto one power owner

Plz, before buy any moto phone check , forum on lenovo community site,, it wort phone in the world and company completely ignored you request and comments regarding phone problem, so before buy check review on Lenovo's forum then decide

Does this phone have a light sensor?
Also is it possible to update the global version to android one or 10?
Or are updates only given for the Chinese version? Does the Chinese version have english language? thanks

• Ken_95

Flyadekunle, 20 Jan 2020Good day Please I just bought the Motorola One Power (P30 ... moreI strongly advise against upgrading to android 10 on Moto phones, if you are a music lover. From what i've seen so far, Moto has removed Dolby on Android 10. Replaced by some other equalizer which ain't that good as Dolby.

• Flyadekunle

Good day
Please I just bought the Motorola One Power (P30 Note) that came with Android 9 from an online store (Jumia), but the last security patch update is from October 1, 2018. I need help. Because I am supposed to upgrade to Android 10 but no updates yet, beside that when I put on the phone, there is message at the top left corner of the screen that says Verity mode is s........ I couldn't see the message complete because of the notch display. Please I need help

Ariel , 07 Jan 2020I also want to know.Moto One Power on battery life. Asus M2 on performance.

• Ariel

Ariel , 11 Nov 2019I also want to know... which one is better moto one power o... moreI also want to know.

GodFather, 10 Nov 2019After One Year Usage Pros : *5000mAh Battery More than 2 ... moreAnything else is ok for me! But camera??