Motorola One Power (P30 Note)

Motorola One Power (P30 Note)

• Alrxy

I have being using Motorola one power for past 3 years. Phone got better with updates. Quality of photos have improved a lot after updates. Memory space is more than enough for medium users. Cellular quality is above average. Even after three years fingerprint works good. Battery life is good and it last for more than two days provided usage is light to medium. It accidentally fell down and have scratches on it, sometimes wifi won't connect or display won't work smoothly.

• Aaryan

Best phone I bought in my life.. Working fine..it's been 2years.. Excellent battery backup and Even turbocharger do its work well.just awesome phone..!

• Babayoga

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2021Is it has dual LTEYes

Pranit2020, 24 Nov 2020That's good! I bought Ambrane charger afterwards, and ... moreIs it has dual LTE

Chet, 21 Nov 2020I m using since 2 year my charger is still workingThat's good! I bought Ambrane charger afterwards, and it's working well since last 8-9 months.

• Chet

Pranit2020, 19 Nov 2020My turbo charger that came in the box with this phone, stop... moreI m using since 2 year my charger is still working

My turbo charger that came in the box with this phone, stopped working within 6months. This is the only shortcoming I can think of about this phone.

I am not an avid photographer, so Camera wasn't my priority while buying this phone. Otherwise, this device lags in camera department.

lakhanpal, 20 Oct 2020this phone does not support OTG.whereas written that it is ... moreI am able to use OTG on my Moto One Power.

• lakhanpal

this phone does not support OTG.whereas written that it is usg on to go.cheetings

• Vicky

Sammyy, 10 Sep 2020Is this phone good for gaming??? Games like pubg??Nope.. but you can play cod in medium settings

• Sammyy

Is this phone good for gaming???
Games like pubg??

• Kapil Dev

First of all this smart phone has a killer battery life of 5000mah, with a decent outer look, smooth black panel on back with Touch sensors. This has dual sim support with m card storage (2sim+1sd card) which is added advantage in this price range, Not at all Heating
For gaming suits well, only cons - little bit heavier and camera quality is not well.
Otherwise, its going to be worth for penny....
Really enjoyed using for 1.5 years....
GREAT PHONE

• dps

Nizam, 26 Apr 2020Yes. This phone is heavy. Go for other brandheavy..is original

Best mobile phone I ever had

• SupriyoRoy

Dhilipkumar, 28 May 2020Need some camera improvement and Android 11 update????Won't get android 11 update because Android One devices get 2 years of Android update and 3 years of security patch update...moto one power was released in 2018 with Android 8.0. it received android 9.0 in 2019 and Android 10.0 in 2020... No more Android update now....only security patch update... I am using moto one power since 2019 February... today I got Android security patch update dated 1st June 2020...

• Ananymous

Using Motorola one power since one & half year. Working fine.

• Dhilipkumar

Need some camera improvement and Android 11 update????

• Chet

Adewale, 23 Apr 2020Bro how is the phone? Have u been able to get the android 1... moreYes we all get Android 10 update last Dec.2019

• Dexter

Lep, 12 May 2020Everything perfect except camera (gets very decent with gca... moreIt's simply amazing ....Believe me!

• Lep

Everything perfect except camera (gets very decent with gcam). Excellent battery, software, sound and connection(mobile data and GPS). One of the last sturdy Android One phones.