Motorola Q8

Motorola Q8

The only Windows phone that I have used...

• rajesh

automatically switch off my(this) phone,, so plz give me the solution...

• mosr71@yahoo.com

mosr71@yahoo.com, 03 Dec 2012I can not read sms farsi plese help???How are read sms farsi ??? And update to windows mobile 6.5 ???

• mosr71@yahoo.com

I can not read sms farsi plese help???

• jazzchandra

Can I install whatsapp in this device/phone?

Regards,

• amzad

I want to set up Wi-Fi card in my set.Is it posible?

• shenlyz

i cannot play videos....and how to reduce the brightness of d phone?

• noor

i like it especially for messaging purpose no mobile is here like this thank q moto

• Pilnimach

Moto Q is such a great phone and should be re-introduced fully re-packaged with the current hip features (e.g 5megpx camera, hsdpa, 1ghz cpu etc) but the design should be retained, especially the keypad. i've used one for a record 5 years with the worst of phone handling and unimaginable drops yet it is still intact. the key pad has not shown the slightest wear.

• sanu

how do i dwonlord motorola Q8 games

• rohit

how i download the motorola q8 games.

• PRAKASH

kalai, 25 Nov 2011my mobile not using for facebook how to use facebook? ya u can use facebook u have to install nimbuzz it will easy for u

• kalai

my mobile not using for facebook how to use facebook?

• SKYBEEE

motoQ47 , 02 Aug 2010hey does any one know where to get free apps for this pho... moreMobile9.com

• Boeng

my handphone is not browser conection

• anto

anyone, i need help!
i can't log in into facebook for windows mobile installed in this device!!!advice me how to solve this problem!
It always said "can't connect to facebook;make sure you're connected to the internet"

you can chat facebook use Palringo

jitu, 09 Nov 2010can i upgrade my moto q8 in windows 6.5no

• mooo

Kapil bairagi, 11 Dec 2010can I chat in facebook by this motoQ8yes... using palringo app

• Kapil bairagi