Motorola Quench XT5 XT502

Motorola Quench XT5 XT502

• Peeyush

Its a good phone
with android 2.1, nice GUI , gives a feel of NEXUS 1
only one drawback with this that not all video format are supported.

overall i would rate is as a value for money

is it upgradeable to android 2.3?

• san

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2011could you plz share the rate of xt5I got it for13799 through flipkart

Janie, 17 Jan 2011I love this phone! It's very easy to use, yet still looks impres... moreYes, I often overload my RAM and have to delete a application or 2 to keep it free. any suggestions on how to maximize RAM capacity?

Bought this phone 3 weeks ago from Dick Smith in Australia. Price is $299 and I am very very happy with it. This is my first experience with a smart phone as I didn't want to go with Apple. After using Google Chrome internet browser for some time I was happy to go with Google Android. I'm all about value, and for me this phone is excellent value. It does everything I want, and I love the google maps app with GPS. Highly Recommended.

san, 12 Jan 2011I got my xt5 today. I got a jacket and 4 movie passes along wit... morecould you plz share the rate of xt5

[deleted post]sure xt5 is much beter from other in this class such as optimos

display . camera . sound . quality . material and ...

• san

guys I get a pop-up message"helo" in every30 seconds .its really frustating . can anyone help me.

• knight

i was thinking of buying optimus one but ended up with wildfire. if i have seen this phone earlier, definitely i could have bought this one. much better specs, resolution and supports live wallpaper. highly recommended compared to wildfire and optimus one.

Srinath, 22 Jan 2011I bought one yesterday in themobilestore in ranganathan street, ... moreThanks Dude what was exact price
and please tell internal memory and camera

• vinay

don, 22 Jan 2011how to send music to people by bluetooth????????? please tell.download in android market name is-----file transfer

• don

how to send music to people by bluetooth????????? please tell.

• Srinath

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2011Where can buy in CHENNAI????????????? Please ReplyI bought one yesterday in themobilestore in ranganathan street, Chennai

Where can buy in CHENNAI?????????????
Please Reply

• tarun

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2011100 mb memory is it sufficient as 2.2 does not allow application... moremine has 171 mb internal memory

Review of Motorola Quench XT5 (XT502) GSM/UMTS Smartphone

Impressions

The ringtones are loud, which is boosted by a dedicated speaker at the back together with a good tunes selection. The vibro is above average. Speech transmission is not a problem.

From the use of Gigabyte Z1305 we know that it freezes when you get SMS from short phone numbers like хххх if you open a message, go out from it and then return. The same issue is present here. During one moth I had several reloads. In general the phone is quite stable and long lasting for its range. It has a different screen with acceptable resolution for convenient use.

The build is good, while the price is low for Android solutions (200). HTC Wildfire looks like a rival, but it loses out on price, which is 40%-50% higher. At the same time Wildfire has Sense, but its screen has lower resolution. Cameras are roughly similar. Samsung models (Galaxy 550/580) have inferior cameras, screen resolutions, but do not cost less. Even Gigabyte fetches more, which is strange. All in all Motorola has a good solution for those who need an Android smartphone at the lowest price, but with good features. I like the model as it is easy to use, so that many people will be more than happy to have it. Excellent value for money.

ritesh, 14 Jan 2011hey friends tell me which phone should i go 4 . moto xt5 - rs 13... morebuy optimus p500 at Rs12500 the best one in that range.

• atrix team

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2011Hi guys i just bought moto xt5. on very first day i had to go to... moremaybe the camera is not too good

but phone speed is very good
and lcd - speaker is very good too
and ....

Hi guys i just bought moto xt5. on very first day i had to go to service centre. Poor camera even though 5mp. 3 mp camera withiut flash is better than xt5.
Poor speed, software, better go for milestone. charm etc
i m replaced the phone next day.