Motorola Quench XT5 XT502

Motorola Quench XT5 XT502

• shantanu

tegezan, 27 Nov 2010shantanu..... have you try this phone......? or you already have... moreyes i have tried 2 versions of this xt3 and xt5 both of them almost same except for the 5 mpixel and android 2.1 in xt5 not in xt3, i also tried the earlier version of this phone that was zepplin but don't even think of it it's a waste from moto, this xt5 which is better than xt3 as better camera a little better OS they both are fixed focus camera no autofocus, as if now they are not capacitive touchscreen, but it doesn't affect the touch screen usage and feel it is good, i will advised you to wait on this one till feb 2011.these phones are better than any blackberry phone under 15k rs. it an ice breaker phone from motorola i consider mototrola as daddy of any phone company it is just that motorola is not paying attention on indian market it satisfied with europian and american market now they are back in action, don't buy any other company - contact me to get the best phone.

eddy, 29 Nov 2010Performance good, only the battery not good, Pls close all application which ever is not close properly from u r mobile. Not onlythis every touch screen phone is have the same.

• fabricio

yes please help us about the touchscreen.... is it multitouch?

• eddy

Performance good, only the battery not good,

• zz

please help me... this phone has a multitouch screen???

• dinu

hows the battery back up

• tegezan

shantanu, 22 Nov 2010If you are looking for a all in one phone that has everything an... moreshantanu..... have you try this phone......? or you already have it......?

atul, 20 Nov 2010which phone should i take ? a. Motorola Quench XT5 XT502 b. no... moreOf course it is Motorola Quench XT5 XT502!

sumit, 24 Nov 2010Is motorola quench indian version play Dvix and Xvid file ???? p... moreyes this phone play Dvix and Xvid

beter , cpu camera and features

• ashmeet

Is it's have a chance to upgrade to android 2.2(froyo) in future...any one have idia about it...mainly in asia...plz reply
thanks

• sumit

Is motorola quench indian version play Dvix and Xvid file ???? plz reply thanks in advance

• @sumit

Is it's play Dvix and Xvid file????
plz reply
thanks in advance

• shantanu

If you are looking for a all in one phone that has everything and you don't wanna buy a laptop as its too big for your pocket this is the one you are looking for, its the fastest processor running at 600Mhz and android 2.1 the latest and the fastest, most amazingly its touch screen is so sensitive you would never had the touch experience better than this before, its best feature is android as works on linux scripts u get the best with least efforts not using much of your brain as its too user friencdly.One more feature which makes it stand seperately is its scroll ball with press enter feature which was a blackberry's idea - even if it copied from blackberry the experience of scrolling like mouse is better than any blackberry.If you don't believe me go to your neerest mobile cum electronics store to check yourself before u buy it at a unbeatable price of 15k.Check nearest croma store if u have one.

• atul

which phone should i take ?
a. Motorola Quench XT5 XT502
b. nokia c6
c. htc wildfire
d. motorola xt3?

Chotu, 18 Nov 2010Hi Gentoro.. From where did you buy this phone. I'm from Bang... moreYou can buy it from www.flipkart.com

• Chotu

gentoro, 10 Nov 2010I bought 2 phones together a Iphone 4 and a Quench XT502. Eventu... moreHi Gentoro..

From where did you buy this phone. I'm from Bangalore, India.. Please let me know if it available in bangalore, India and let me know the price too.. You can mail me to chotuwin@rediffmail.com... Please let me know the price. I'm planning to buy this phone

• Enrico

Can I edit document with this phone? The spec says "Document viewer" so I really want to know if this Phone can be upgraded in any way so I can edit document/
Thx

• gentoro

I bought 2 phones together a Iphone 4 and a Quench XT502. Eventually, I sold my Iphone and keep my Quench.

• Gentoro

its only available in eclair. 1 thing lack abt eclair is there is no capable of flash player.