• adekdudut

i have it once but on 2010 i sold it.. now i kind like miss this phone.. i can find it on my country but my problem is, is that possible to sync my google contact to this motorola v8 since the OS of this phone not android and old ways contact sync port AFAIK is already closed by google.. can anyone tell me how to sync my google contact to this phone.. if possible to sync, i plan to buy this phone ASAP..

• Shahnawaz

Where ican buy this phone in Pakistan now adays
2020 please help me

• aulakhz

balakoteswararao, 14 Jun 2020Motorola RAZR2 V8 dear brothers please help me i want ... moreits available on olx delhi pitampura

• Adnan

balakoteswararao, 14 Jun 2020Motorola RAZR2 V8 dear brothers please help me i want ... moreBuy it from aliexpress.com

• balakoteswararao

Motorola RAZR2 V8

dear brothers please help me
i want this moblie

This a great phone still got it

• Maximu5

amazing . son of god

prospy, 28 Oct 2015Hi all The Motorola razr2 v8, where to begin??. I bought m... moreMan im so happy for you, unfortunately my RAZR V3 and V3i is half dead now but my W375 still kicking I do wish that Motorola will launch such beautiful phones like this. now I am using moto x2 moto g2 moto g4 plus. I don't like to use different brand coz Motorola has a great reputation in my life when it comes in technology.

• Liam

I got this phone in 2007 I still use it now in 2016 it is a great phone and I think that Motorola should make the same phone but with a update.

This phone shows that you can have style without cost. By far the best looking phone of its time & still best looking phone today. This was when Motorola would take risks with design. I would have this phone now if it had a 3.5mm jack, Whatsapp & Spotify support.

• prospy

Hi all
The Motorola razr2 v8, where to begin??. I bought my razr2 v8 around the end of 2007 when I was still living in Belgium. its almost November 2015 and I still use it. this is an amazing piece of work from Motorola. It does what I expect a phone to do and keeps doing it. this phone has gone trough hell and back with me and never has let me down once.
I mean, I'm a prospector and I go to places out there in the West Australian outback you wouldn't believe.Dust, mud, hot, wet, cold, trips and falls, you name it, my razr2 has seen it all and still it keeps going. sure, it has a few cracks here and there but I don't care. I just ordered my 3th battery and I know I'm good for another couple of years with this phone.
I just wish Motorola had another phone like this for when the time finally comes that I will have to let go of my razr. I also want to make very clear that I don't gain anything writing this. there is so much complaining out there but rarely you hear something when a product is as good as my razr. so to Motorola.... on a scale to 10 they get a big 15 from me.they earned it.
Warm regards and thanks for reading this

• sanket

sachin, 06 Sep 2015hi if you want the phone i have one availablecan you sell the phone to me?

• Raman

sachin, 06 Sep 2015hi if you want the phone i have one availablePlease provide mobile images & price

• GOODBOY

how i cant send images without screen

• sachin

Anonymous, 09 May 2015Where i can buy this mobile phone? is it still available at... morehi if you want the phone i have one available

• Uldzha

Anonymous, 09 May 2015Where i can buy this mobile phone? is it still available at... moreIn aliexpress - there is some good refurbished V8 exemplars.

Where i can buy this mobile phone? is it still available at the market now?

• Jewel

can you guys tell me how can i deactivate the edge/gprs sign (E) in moto razer??? plzz help me...

My phone's body got scratched.I am unable to find the body of moto razr v8.Where can i find its body in india.

• gregspokethetruth

Greg, thank you for your comment. I was just looking into vintage phones in order to remember how much I wanted them in the past. I guess we had similar experiences. It felt nice to know that.