Motorola RAZR2 V9x

Motorola RAZR2 V9x

• Zee

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2016I would like to have one of them. Anyone know where to buy ... moreYou can buy from https://www.aliexpress.com

• NASHGTV

Hi guys, am actually getting a problem with the Motorola RAZR2 V9x. When I want to charge it, it started to charge then the phone automatically turn on and it stop to charge and the phone turn off. I've tried many times to charge it but it does the same thing every time. Can anyone help me please?

AnonD-484343, 04 Jan 2016Anyone who want to get motorola V9 or V3 battery you can co... moreCan you help me to get this phone??

I would like to have one of them. Anyone know where to buy the legit one. Thanks

• L Takashima

Hi, is this still available? Thanks

• AnonD-520374

I bought this mobile through Amazon can I use in Qatar using Qatar network ... Pl do help me

Yes, you can put different numbers into 1 contact.

Bhullar, 27 Mar 2014hey bro u can try online shopp for batteryAnyone who want to get motorola V9 or V3 battery you can contact me I can help you to get the battery.

Just ordered one with Amazon. Happy

• TC

niny, 03 Nov 2015I had it years ago, and I'm still mourning this phone, I w... moreAre you able to put multiple numbers under one name/listing (Joe - home, cell, work, etc.) or do you have to create a listing for each number (Joe - Home, Joe - Cell, Joe - Work)?

Thanks

• niny

I had it years ago, and I'm still mourning this phone, I wish they start making them again! motolove

• scawarren

I got the V9X in November 2008 and I'm still using it. Needless to say I love this phone and I wish Motorola would make it again.

• Rooo

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2010battery not foundhii frind i have parchag Motorola razr 2 v9x plz sall me i m wating u r masage

• Cambo

I want Motorola make it against and better small and slime

• Bhullar

Rizzy, 20 Jan 2014I really love this phone even there's lot of new phone out ... morehey bro u can try online shopp for battery

• Rizzy

I really love this phone even there's lot of new phone out there in the market i still love this Motorola RAZR2. I always went to different places of Malls in Manila just to look for the battery of this phone so that i can use it again, still cant find any, pls help where can i buy a battery for this phone.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2012can we use navigator in pakistan?there are no roads...

• new_user

superb phone..stands upto d razr2 series.i think i am gonna repeat this phone.

• water rat

AnonD-20306, 10 Nov 2011I use a Blackberry Torch 9810, which I love but the V9x is ... more I absolutely second that, it just has to be the smartest non smart phone ever built. I had the RAZRK1 before this, that was just supurb, but only 2G. The V9 surpasses that. The V9 has legions of fans out there..still. And when you consider it was released in 2008, it is still relevant today. Viva V9.