Motorola RAZR V3

Motorola RAZR V3

• River

got mine from my local shop sell dirt cheap. of course is second-hand. overall call and text is ok for me

This beautly of classic and old inspired or was inspiration to make a best looking foldable phone of 2019.
Thank you Razr.
Enjoy your permanent elderly Vacation you earned your rest.
Now this beaty: https://www.gsmarena.com/the_new_motorola_razr_i­s_here-news-40090.php is ready to rise lie a phoenix from the ashes and shine like a brightest sun in the unverse.
Lets hope it will.
Lets believe.

• Dane Beck

Dane Beck, 16 Jul 2019The native email and MMS apps on the Razr won't work... but you ... more*I meant to say you might have to RELOAD the page to accept the terms and conditions in Opera Mini

• Dane Beck

Firstmate423, 08 Jun 2019Does Anyone know how to use MMS/email on this phone?The native email and MMS apps on the Razr won't work... but you have options. If you install the Opera Mini web browser you can login to your email. Look for java downloads at sites like mobiles24.com. It should be a .jar file. I recommend Opera Mini 4.2 but you might have to try a few different versions until you find one that works. To install the browser on your phone, pair the Razr to your laptop or smartphone with Bluetooth. Then send the file to the Razr over Bluetooth, it will automatically install. Then open the app and see if it connects to the internet. If it works you'll be directed to the terms and conditions page, and you might have to the page to be able to click "Accept" at the bottom of the page. After that it should work. If it failed to connect or gives you an error, then you need to delete Opera Mini from the phone and try installing a different version. I had to do this multiple times before I found a version that worked. Also check the obvious things like your data plan through T-Mobile. As far as MMS is concerned, I don't know of a working solution.

• advice

Firstmate423, 08 Jun 2019Does Anyone know how to use MMS/email on this phone?upgrade pleaseeeeeeeeeee.....

• Firstmate423

Does Anyone know how to use MMS/email on this phone?

Whata peace of beauty it was.
I will not use it if he had 4g, no but waiting for RAZR 2019 to come out whana see that comeback beuty

Dane, 24 Mar 2019I'm using this as my main phone right now. T-Mobile is the only ... moreThat's nice to hear. Man I remember when people or society interaction was great back in the day due to phones like this. No social media distraction. This phone brings back so many memories to me.

• Dane

I'm using this as my main phone right now. T-Mobile is the only carrier in the US that still supports 2G, and they're committed to it until January 1, 2021. I intend to keep using this phone until they shutdown the 2G network. It's still possible to download Java apps and install them on this phone over Bluetooth. That's how you get games on the phone. With the right Opera Mini web browser you can also get internet access, although it's a slow GPRS connection. Still works though! This phone is a real conversation starter, in 2019 you'll really stand out from the crowd if you flip open a Razr and actually use it!

• Lee

Can't wait for the folding screen version of this!

I have one :D

• Dinesh Shanth

Currently, I using this phone as my extra phone

This phone brings huge nostalgia. I miss those days so much!

• dragos

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2018Where was the Motorola RAZR V3 manufactured? Does anyone have a ... moreMotorola is american brand.

• elaine

Carl, 03 Dec 2018Most were made in China by Foxconn ,but the original team had be... moreYes please, do you have a contact?

• Carl

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2018Where was the Motorola RAZR V3 manufactured? Does anyone have a ... moreMost were made in China by Foxconn ,but the original team had been cut down .If you do not mind ,I can give you another company

Where was the Motorola RAZR V3 manufactured? Does anyone have a source?

• icon

Where do disable data on this phone to avoid data charges?

Sam, 21 Apr 2018M planning to buy Moto Razr V3 the only question is in my mind ... moreThe short answer is no

• evi

i still have it and still work